The Official Sexiest Bike Contest! Entries Until December 25th 2009!

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Official Sexiest Bike Contest! Entries Until December 25th 2009!
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Oct 15, 2009 at 5:31 Quote
Hey Guys. Welcome to the sexiest bike contest. Pictures of bikes only. No rider pics or riding pics. All bikes welcome. In your entry. Post a small section on why you love the bike and why you chose the colors and so on. The 1st Place Prize will be a pinkbike T-Shirt and a certificate. 2nd and 3rd place prizes will get sticker packs from pinkbike. This contest is independant of pinkbike.com. This is just a fun way to get involved in the community. Your photo (only 1 photo per entry) will be judged by pinkbikers in the form of (+1,-1). Let's get this started and good luck to all of you! The 10 finalists will be posted on this thread on Christmas Day. Which is the last possible day to enter. The winners will be announced on New Year's Eve. Good luck to all of you! Salute

Posted: Oct 15, 2009 at 5:34 Quote
photo

Hey guys this is my bike. I love it because it is the first bike I payed for with all of my own money. It was a great goal and I learned a lot from building it. It has really helped me progress as a rider as well.

O+
Posted: Oct 15, 2009 at 5:49 Quote
Here is my old bike which i think looks super sick and it was a great all around bike. I did everything on it from Dirtjumping, freeride and downhilling too. I jost chose the Swiss colors because im half swiss so yeah
photo

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011847
Mobile Version of Website