street forks?

• Previous Page
Posted: Nov 18, 2007 at 10:26 Quote
heyllo chaps, well I have just snaped my 10th pair of rigid forks, and since my street riding is becoming alot better, I thought I would get a sus fork for my bike, and its been awhile since I rode a sus fork, so im not sure whats good now adays, Im looking for travel below 100mm, maybe 85.

Cheers for any help!

Johny!

Posted: Nov 18, 2007 at 10:31 Quote
vert97 wrote:
agryles

tup Yeah perfect for street!

Posted: Nov 18, 2007 at 10:42 Quote
if you want somthing lower down in the price market you could go for a society xeno fork 80mm travel

Posted: Nov 18, 2007 at 10:46 Quote
rockshox pike air, argyle lowers, 80 mm.

done!

Posted: Nov 18, 2007 at 10:50 Quote
Might go with pikys!

Sound good, plus I can whap them up If i take my bike on trais!

Cheers guys!

Posted: Nov 18, 2007 at 10:52 Quote
what kind of rigids did u hav

Posted: Nov 18, 2007 at 13:42 Quote
ummmmmm its probobly pretty expensive but i would aim for the new dj bombers!!! there a sweet fork and made to las!!Big Grin

Posted: Nov 18, 2007 at 13:44 Quote
marzocchi d-streets i ride with them there great and quite good price aswell

Posted: Nov 18, 2007 at 13:52 Quote
tvsucksrideabike wrote:
vert97 wrote:
agryles

Not really. Alot of hard street riders have wrecked the internals of the argyles because their to complicated for their intended use. It's not like street riders actualy need compression ajustments and an air spring. Also 100mm is to much travel for street, especialy for a guy that's coming from a ridged fork.

Personaly I would go for the 08 goldlable, simple, cheap, super light and strong. What more could you ask for? Also they're really easy to lower if 80mm is to much for you.

Posted: Nov 19, 2007 at 6:32 Quote
grahamb wrote:

I was using a set of pace forks, then I snaped them, so I thought Im not paying out loads for another, pair if they snap so easily. Then i got my self a pair of Identiti's(cant spell the name,lol)
they cracked, then I started use trials rigids they lasted longer and they were cheap.

Posted: Nov 19, 2007 at 6:32 Quote
s-t-e-v-e wrote:
tvsucksrideabike wrote:
vert97 wrote:
agryles

Not really. Alot of hard street riders have wrecked the internals of the argyles because their to complicated for their intended use. It's not like street riders actualy need compression ajustments and an air spring. Also 100mm is to much travel for street, especialy for a guy that's coming from a ridged fork.

Personaly I would go for the 08 goldlable, simple, cheap, super light and strong. What more could you ask for? Also they're really easy to lower if 80mm is to much for you.

Can you send me a link to these forks they sound goood!

Posted: Nov 19, 2007 at 6:37 Quote
DJ1 & Argyle

or rigid

Posted: Nov 19, 2007 at 16:40 Quote
JohnyTrials wrote:
grahamb wrote:

I was using a set of pace forks, then I snaped them, so I thought Im not paying out loads for another, pair if they snap so easily. Then i got my self a pair of Identiti's(cant spell the name,lol)
they cracked, then I started use trials rigids they lasted longer and they were cheap.
wow, u must be good if u snap identitis

Posted: Nov 19, 2007 at 16:42 Quote
or you can get an RST Space fork. the xenos are not available.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009264
Mobile Version of Website