Karpiel?

Posted: Nov 11, 2009 at 14:38 Quote
he's riding for fun, i think he KNOWS he wont be a DH champ on one of those, "suicidedownhiller" said it was hard to turn on it, he just wants to have fun Jailbreak

i read the little convo you had with suicidedownhiller. i quote this from what he wrote, "They're a little high up for turning, but for extreme freeride, nothing can touch it." i also notice that fort bill is a dh course. it would seem to me that there will be alot of turning very very little freeride.

also with ebay, you
a) possibly wont win the bid
b) have no idea what your really getting
c) are completely screwed if you get a lemon

That you are a poser and want a Karpiel only for show, you have no money to spend on this, you are wasting forum space, you think you can handle a 13.5" bike.

If you gave for instance sma hill a 13.5" bike and told him to go downhill with it he would have a massive amount of difficulties with it, you 14 year old think you can go down Fort Bill, and be good or adapt to heavy freeride and straight up hucking,honestly ?
Facepalm

Posted: Nov 11, 2009 at 14:39 Quote
lights wrote:
That you are a poser and want a Karpiel only for show, you have no money to spend on this, you are wasting forum space, you think you can handle a 13.5" bike.

If you gave for instance sma hill a 13.5" bike and told him to go downhill with it he would have a massive amount of difficulties with it, you 14 year old think you can go down Fort Bill, and be good or adapt to heavy freeride and straight up hucking,honestly ?
Facepalm
you want me to uploads pics of fort bill?
ok, thank you for your input

Posted: Nov 11, 2009 at 14:41 Quote
TyreBurningBiker wrote:
he's riding for fun, i think he KNOWS he wont be a DH champ on one of those, "suicidedownhiller" said it was hard to turn on it, he just wants to have fun Jailbreak
Exactly! im never gonna be a sam hill, or a pro. I ride for fun, as that whats mtbing is about, am i wrong? So does it really matter what i ride aslong as your having fun?

Haha, as gnarly as it might be, you don't need a 13.5" bike to go down it, it takes skill.
Obviously you cna't wrap that around your head.

no need. ill post a video. notice how many 8 in bikes there are?

Views: 10,411    Faves: 324    Comments: 43

Do you guys seriously have this thread still going???

Its obvious the OP doesnt give a crap what you say, and all has been said already. So, nothing else can be done other than...Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://kinderfresser.org/download/fun/pics/forum/thread-lock.jpg
THREAD LOCK.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014181
Mobile Version of Website