Flick Trix group

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Flick Trix group
Posted: Jan 17, 2010 at 18:31 Quote
dher0521 wrote:
why dont you guys ride you ACTUAL bikes instead of waste money on fake ones? just a thought....Very confused

and there not fake
and the wether is crap soooooo may aswell play with finger bikes

playin bike with them is alittle bit sad lol

Posted: Jan 17, 2010 at 18:51 Quote
easy-as-retard(123), gives calgary such a bad name. please don't think everyone from cowtown is the same as him

Posted: Jan 18, 2010 at 10:44 Quote
liamd-24 wrote:
dher0521 wrote:
why dont you guys ride you ACTUAL bikes instead of waste money on fake ones? just a thought....Very confused

and there not fake

The weather in Wales certainly isn't bad enough to stop you riding.

Posted: Jan 18, 2010 at 12:44 Quote
Stoked-Commencal wrote:
liamd-24 wrote:
dher0521 wrote:

and there not fake

are u on drugs?

All of the floors are icy

Posted: Jan 18, 2010 at 12:48 Quote
LOL you gus are so off topic

Posted: Jan 18, 2010 at 13:59 Quote
liamd-24 wrote:
Stoked-Commencal wrote:
liamd-24 wrote:

and there not fake

are u on drugs?

You should turn your heating up then..

I presumed the weather would be pretty much the same because we're on the same latitude and I just checked bbc weather and it says its 8 degrees and sunny with rain showers with a humidity of 95%..

Sounds like an excuse its not exactly icy weather, forgive me if I'm wrong though..

Posted: Jan 18, 2010 at 14:13 Quote
Stoked-Commencal wrote:
liamd-24 wrote:
Stoked-Commencal wrote:

are u on drugs?

You should turn your heating up then..

I presumed the weather would be pretty much the same because we're on the same latitude and I just checked bbc weather and it says its 8 degrees and sunny with rain showers with a humidity of 95%..

Sounds like an excuse its not exactly icy weather, forgive me if I'm wrong though..
haha your funny
the floors are still icy from the otherday

Posted: Jan 18, 2010 at 14:22 Quote
dher0521 wrote:

yessss totally agreee. very sad if yuo ask me.

Posted: Jan 18, 2010 at 15:13 Quote
o I know. this reminds me of the scooter kids at my park that quit biking to ride a scooter. Soooo gay.

Posted: Jan 18, 2010 at 16:09 Quote
LOLOL This group cracks me up. I wouldn't mind if they just messed around with them but taking them so seriously? Buying parts for them? Come on guys..

Posted: Jan 18, 2010 at 16:12 Quote
Stoked-Commencal wrote:
LOLOL This group cracks me up. I wouldn't mind if they just messed around with them but taking them so seriously? Buying parts for them? Come on guys..
exactly what i mean like i have one to goof around in class and shit with but playing bike? comeon now guys its a toy.

Posted: Jan 18, 2010 at 16:45 Quote
bmxmatt42 wrote:
Stoked-Commencal wrote:
exactly what i mean like i have one to goof around in class and shit with but playing bike? comeon now guys its a toy.
yeah really i switch around parts on mine and stuff with other bikes but a game of bike is purely stupid. if you cant do every trick anyone else can do you you mst be meantally challenged

Posted: Jan 18, 2010 at 17:06 Quote
bmxmatt42 wrote:
Stoked-Commencal wrote:
i agree
btw:I LERNT BUNNY HOPPS.SO PUMPED!

Posted: Jan 18, 2010 at 17:16 Quote
austin2112 wrote:
bmxmatt42 wrote:
Stoked-Commencal wrote:
yeah really i switch around parts on mine and stuff with other bikes but a game of bike is purely stupid. if you cant do every trick anyone else can do you you mst be meantally challenged
austin lets not forget our game of flick

Posted: Jan 18, 2010 at 18:16 Quote
mattgelinas1 wrote:
austin2112 wrote:
bmxmatt42 wrote:
austin lets not forget our game of flick
lol yeah that was for jokes to make fun of the people who wanted to do it

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012886
Mobile Version of Website