The Congregational Venue For Exuberantly Large Words - View Context Inside

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Congregational Venue For Exuberantly Large Words - View Context Inside
  • Previous Page
Posted: Nov 16, 2009 at 22:08 Quote
---------------------Attention---------------------

The way the game works is that one person posts, everyone tries to guess what that person is saying, whom who guesses it, will get to post the next sentence. It isn't just post what comes to your head, because it gets a little hard to keep track of.

Thanks.

woody-dh

---------------------Attention---------------------

Okay, so I won't speek technically in this first post. This group is for all of you long word users on Pinkbike. Unhallowed and myself have decided to come up with this thread. The idea goes like this: A person posts a sentence with the most long and technical words they can think of. Whoever first guesses what the poster was saying, gets to post the next sentence.

NOTE: YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE A THESAURUS AND/OR ANY DEVICE THAT WILL HELP YOU WITH THIS, THAT'S JUST CHEATING.

A users system will soon come into effect, but for now, everyone is welcome

#MODS woody-dh, Unhallowed #MODS.

#BANS dkidd #BANS

I'll start off with one I just read recently. (Unhallowed, you aren't allowed to answer this one...).

When partaking in adult activities with a person of feminine orientation, expedite the situation to allow for the preparation of a post coitus sandwich of the delicious variety by said female individual.

Posted: Nov 16, 2009 at 22:15 Quote
so, we guess what your trying to say??

Posted: Nov 16, 2009 at 22:16 Quote
one25forlife wrote:
Indubitably.

Posted: Nov 16, 2009 at 22:17 Quote
one25forlife wrote:

Affermative.

Posted: Nov 16, 2009 at 22:18 Quote
antidisestablishmentarianism is a part of my vocabulary which is constituted of many redundant prefixes.

Posted: Nov 16, 2009 at 22:18 Quote
When partaking in adult activities with a person of feminine orientation, expedite the situation to allow for the preparation of a post coitus sandwich of the delicious variety by said female individual.

when f*cking with a girl, eat a sammich thats part of the girl Big Grin

Posted: Nov 16, 2009 at 22:20 Quote
you have insufficient faculties to comprehend the bombasics of my eloquence. read it in a book though so i dont know if it counts

O+
Posted: Nov 16, 2009 at 22:21 Quote
When having sex, make it fast so you can have a tasty after sex sandwich made by the girl you just f*cked.

nishnash wrote:
When having sex, make it fast so you can have a tasty after sex sandwich made by the girl you just f*cked.
ding ding ding

norcorulz wrote:
antidisestablishmentarianism is a part of my vocabulary which is constituted of many redundant prefixes.

You have to put your brain capacity at wits and attempt to solve the sentence as typed in the original posters' post.

nishnash wrote:

Close enough. Your sentence.

Posted: Nov 16, 2009 at 22:24 Quote
woody-dh wrote:
norcorulz wrote:

You have to put your brain capacity at wits and attempt to solve the sentence as typed in the original posters' post.
ah, i get it now i thought it was just random. i should get more sleep

Posted: Nov 16, 2009 at 22:24 Quote
Wait, he was partaking in the congregational venue that you posted that sentence in, Unhallowed...

Meh, we'll give you the next sentence anyway.

O+
Posted: Nov 16, 2009 at 22:27 Quote
lol I fail at writing big sentences....ill throw it out to who ever wants it.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.008818
Mobile Version of Website