The Congregational Venue For Exuberantly Large Words - View Context Inside

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Congregational Venue For Exuberantly Large Words - View Context Inside
Posted: Nov 19, 2009 at 7:19 Quote
After encountering motivated protectional guards in a unfavourable riding location, me and my acquaintances pedalled like ruddy hell to avoid chronic recidivism.

O+
Posted: Nov 19, 2009 at 7:22 Quote
stusuz wrote:
After encountering motivated protectional guards in a unfavourable riding location, me and my acquaintances pedalled like ruddy hell to avoid chronic recidivism.
After running into the cops, in a place where you shouldnt be riding, me and my friends pedaled as hard as we could to avoid getting caught

Posted: Nov 19, 2009 at 7:25 Quote
nishnash wrote:
stusuz wrote:
After running into the cops, in a place where you shouldnt be riding, me and my friends pedaled as hard as we could to avoid getting caught
Haha, could not think of anything for pedalling hard, so i just wrote pedalled like ruddy hell in italics.

Posted: Nov 19, 2009 at 7:26 Quote
And actually, recidivism means being caught again

Posted: Nov 19, 2009 at 7:28 Quote
stusuz wrote:
Haha, could not think of anything for pedalling hard, so i just wrote pedalled like ruddy hell in italics.

How about "exhibited egregious endeavour to effect revolutions in the propulsory mechanisms of the bicycle with intent of convection to an alternate location"?

Posted: Nov 19, 2009 at 7:35 Quote
harriieee wrote:
stusuz wrote:

How about "exhibited egregious endeavour to effect revolutions in the propulsory mechanisms of the bicycle with intent of convection to an alternate location"?
Dude we must have way too much time on our hands.

Posted: Nov 19, 2009 at 7:55 Quote
one25forlife wrote:
i conqure, sexual activities will be approaching this week day at the end.

boo not even complex... Wink

Posted: Nov 19, 2009 at 7:57 Quote
harriieee wrote:
stusuz wrote:

run!

Posted: Nov 19, 2009 at 10:39 Quote
Let's try a longer one

On the eighth day of the current twelfth-year, I presented myself at a pre-organised gathering of largely male enthusiasts of a certain manner of self-propelled method of transport. However, said examples of this self-propelled method of transport (icorporating two rotationary devices attached to the contraption as the means of convection) would be considered highly atypical to a nonmember: this particular type of the contraptions tended to be utilised almost exclusively with the assistance of gravitational force. The aim of the aforementioned gathering was to pilot one's own contraption from the inception of a pre-arranged route to its arbitrary conclusion, while having the outright minimum of temporal flow to occur from inception to conclusion of one's journey. One would only receive two ventures at completing such an endeavour. On my ultimate attempt, while reconnecting with terra firma after briefy exceeding the downforce exercised on me by Earth's gravitational field, the further forward rotationary convectional device failed to attain sufficient friction with that which was beneath it and its course abruptly changed from forwards to sideways, resulting in the swift and ungainly imbalance of both my entire person and the contraption underneath me. The logical conclusion of this unforeseen motion was my corporal being making unadvised contact with terra firma - a situation which did not gratify me greatly, as it would mean that there would be a significantly greater temporal gap between the outset and conclusion of my tenure on the course.

I can sum this up more or less in.... 13 words.

Posted: Nov 19, 2009 at 12:11 Quote
8th November. Rode downhill as fast as possible. Last run. Body hit ground. Slowed down.

(While being only of length 15 words the lack of grammar seems to render them as incomprehensible phrases which do not follow a coherent line of thought)

Posted: Nov 19, 2009 at 12:11 Quote
harriieee wrote:
Let's try a longer one

On the eighth day of the current twelfth-year, I presented myself at a pre-organised gathering of largely male enthusiasts of a certain manner of self-propelled method of transport. However, said examples of this self-propelled method of transport (icorporating two rotationary devices attached to the contraption as the means of convection) would be considered highly atypical to a nonmember: this particular type of the contraptions tended to be utilised almost exclusively with the assistance of gravitational force. The aim of the aforementioned gathering was to pilot one's own contraption from the inception of a pre-arranged route to its arbitrary conclusion, while having the outright minimum of temporal flow to occur from inception to conclusion of one's journey. One would only receive two ventures at completing such an endeavour. On my ultimate attempt, while reconnecting with terra firma after briefy exceeding the downforce exercised on me by Earth's gravitational field, the further forward rotationary convectional device failed to attain sufficient friction with that which was beneath it and its course abruptly changed from forwards to sideways, resulting in the swift and ungainly imbalance of both my entire person and the contraption underneath me. The logical conclusion of this unforeseen motion was my corporal being making unadvised contact with terra firma - a situation which did not gratify me greatly, as it would mean that there would be a significantly greater temporal gap between the outset and conclusion of my tenure on the course.

u went to a bike race full of guys, where u get 2 tries, and u fell on ur second try, which made you take longer...

or if u want less words, you raced, and fell.

Posted: Nov 19, 2009 at 15:23 Quote
norcorulz wrote:
one25forlife wrote:
i conqure, sexual activities will be approaching this week day at the end.
your getting some tonight and its a weekday
wrong, the weekend. but good try.

Posted: Nov 19, 2009 at 20:39 Quote
harriieee wrote:
Let's try a longer one

You went to a race on the 12th of November and on your second run, you fell, which slowed you down.

Posted: Nov 19, 2009 at 22:52 Quote
woody-dh wrote:
---------------------Attention---------------------

The way the game works is that one person posts, everyone tries to guess what that person is saying, whom who guesses it, will get to post the next sentence. It isn't just post what comes to your head, because it gets a little hard to keep track of.

Thanks.

woody-dh

---------------------Attention---------------------

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.017913
Mobile Version of Website