for a spot

what are the dates of when this is going down?? I'm interested

Posted: Dec 9, 2009 at 12:43 Quote
adamdigby wrote:
seanyboy760 wrote:
bubba120491 wrote:
update:
-shuttle is in the process it will probably be on sunday only*
-i went to teds today and scoped out some courses but still figuring out the bottom half.
-there probably will be a pedal section at the bottom (please dont come if your going to bitch)
-discounts are avaliable for people who help out*
-the money racied is going towards a free lap or equal timing system so weekly races can be held or something
-If you ahve any suggestions or advice please message me asap I'm hoping for a january (ghetto boys time trial social gathering)
email ghettoboys2010@gmail.com

Pedaling isnt "downhill" count me out

Yes it is, this is why Sam Blenkinsop and all the other little guys are not nearly as successful or good as Steve Peat or Greg Minaar. They can pedal because they know that in order to be fast you have to make up every second you can by pedaling. This "downhill isn't pedaling" attitude is why all the other bike genres think we are lazy bums. If you want to be fast you have to pedal, therefore making pedaling a part of downhill.

nope pedaling is lame.

O+
Posted: Dec 9, 2009 at 21:51 Quote
sweet thats the last day of my winter break. Ill be there for sure if I can get a ride down there. Whats the course like?

O+
Posted: Dec 9, 2009 at 23:54 Quote
Chornbeak wrote:
sweet thats the last day of my winter break. Ill be there for sure if I can get a ride down there. Whats the course like?
its super pinned/flowy at the top not 100 percent sure abotu the middle but im pretty sure its gonna finish though the exit jumps

O+
Posted: Dec 10, 2009 at 14:27 Quote
bubba120491 wrote:
Chornbeak wrote:
its super pinned/flowy at the top not 100 percent sure abotu the middle but im pretty sure its gonna finish though the exit jumps

cool beans

O+
Posted: Dec 28, 2009 at 9:50 Quote
Course is set and will be taped later on this week.

O+
Posted: Jan 5, 2010 at 8:29 Quote
race was fun hope you guys will come for the hannah montana chainless race
if you want in let me know.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.029609
Mobile Version of Website