PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
2010 pincher VS. 09 majesty OPINIONS?
Posted: Dec 10, 2009 at 9:58 Quote
but he's also a hater and starts dissing everybody here

@ sharvan: if i get hated for riding mtb than offcourse i say stuff like that

Posted: Dec 10, 2009 at 10:03 Quote
crs-one wrote:
OK let's reply to everything.

First off: Recklessness is 6'4" and weighs 140 pounds. You decide if he's fat.

Secondly: That picture is not me, not on my bike, and a joke. I don't think Ethan gives a shit if you think that's lame, how that photo makes me lame is beyond my cognition.

Oh and I can't even wheelie. So....that's three fails and counting peehaa.

OK I WOULD HAVE POSTED YOUR TAILWHIP PICS. better now?

Posted: Dec 10, 2009 at 10:04 Quote
No, you're still an assclown who doesn't belong in this thread. I ride to have fun, not impress the internet. The people who matter know how good I am, the rest of y'all don't. Hell if I care.

...and my vehicle of choice is a 2010 NS Majesty, courtesy CORE bike shop!

Posted: Dec 10, 2009 at 10:05 Quote
crs-one wrote:
No, you're still an assclown who doesn't belong in this thread. I ride to have fun, not impress the internet. The people who matter know how good I am, the rest of y'all don't. Hell if I care.
Salute

Posted: Dec 10, 2009 at 10:08 Quote
recklessness wrote:
crs-one wrote:
Salute

Of course you'd agree with that, you probably lack the skills to impress the internet.

Posted: Dec 10, 2009 at 10:10 Quote
i could start my own cattle ranch with all the beef in here.

Sh4rvan wrote:
recklessness wrote:
crs-one wrote:
Salute

Of course you'd agree with that, you probably lack the skills to impress the internet.
Yet you are the only one who cares. How cute. I don't need to justify myself to you. I am here to educate myself, help a few people, and mock idiots such as yourself. Beer

crs-one wrote:
not impress the internet.
nor me.

crs-one wrote:
I ride to have fun
but this is a miserable poser saying rite?

I do belong here, sorry guys. I can't watch how bunch of bike collectors say shit against someone who can ride a bike and knows what he's talking. It's funny how you're saying shit against him while not realising who is this guy. cool bike > lots of respect > i can talk sshit to anyone, my board. righht?

oooh, and you're saying you're not a bike collector while having a bikecheck video in your account. hmm

Posted: Dec 10, 2009 at 10:11 Quote
This is jokes hahaha.

However, Sharvan knows his shit, T.O. dudes. Even if he comes off as arrogant.. it's the internet. 22.5" is super long for anyone who isn't over at least 6'2" and if you compare it in the world of BMX, where you have guys like, David Grant at like 6'6 or whatever he is riding a sub 22" TT, it's definitely not holding him back.

Posted: Dec 10, 2009 at 10:12 Quote
peehaa wrote:
crs-one wrote:
nor me.

crs-one wrote:
I ride to have fun

I do belong here, sorry guys. I can't watch how bunch of bike collectors say shit against someone who can ride a bike and knows what he's talking. It's funny how you're saying shit against him while not realising who is this guy. cool bike > lots of respect > i can talk sshit to anyone, my board. righht?

oooh, and you're saying you're not a bike collector while having a bikecheck video in your account. hmm
I base none of this on his riding skill, I am simply picking on a retard.

Posted: Dec 10, 2009 at 10:12 Quote
peehaa wrote:
crs-one wrote:
nor me.

crs-one wrote:
I ride to have fun

Don't try to jump in and ride dick. Either say some useful or GTFO.

Posted: Dec 10, 2009 at 10:13 Quote
I rock a 22.5 TT and I'm 5'10, it feels fine.

Posted: Dec 10, 2009 at 10:14 Quote
has anyone had trouble barspinning 26" wheeled bikes under 22" TT? just curious.

Posted: Dec 10, 2009 at 10:15 Quote
Yep, depends on how you keep your foot. If you don't angle your foot it's near impossible, but it's not hard to change your footing or crank placement. Take a look at Plonka's riding.

Posted: Dec 10, 2009 at 10:15 Quote
somebody can't defense himself

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009914
Mobile Version of Website