Balerno Trails
Posted: Dec 16, 2010 at 14:56 Quote
When the snow melts

Posted: Dec 16, 2010 at 14:57 Quote
Dan-MacD wrote:
When the snow melts
me and robbie could help

Posted: Dec 16, 2010 at 14:59 Quote
Yea thanks but it makes more sense to build at Roberts as there is a good hill there and they won't get knocked down, u shld get ur dad to lend us a digger Smile

Posted: Dec 16, 2010 at 15:09 Quote
they are a bit too big

Posted: Dec 16, 2010 at 15:12 Quote
Dan-MacD wrote:
The diggers?
yeh plus its such a steep hill

Posted: Dec 16, 2010 at 15:14 Quote
scottdabiker8 wrote:
Dan-MacD wrote:
The diggers?
yeh plus its such a steep hill
Yea but I'm sure your dad would know someone he could borrow one from and it's not that steep if you go down the side

Posted: Dec 25, 2010 at 6:46 Quote
I say we go and batter all the councillors and Baltoy people against building at Dom'sReally Mad .... then build the big jumps at the flat bit in Dom's.....then pour some home made Masterton cement on the big jumps so no one knocks them down!!!!!!.... and if the councillors or local people get angry we batter them some more..... AND IF THE f*ckERS STILL PERSIST THEN WE GET THE SAUGHTON BIKERS TO COME FIGHT FOR US WHOOOO !!!!Madder ..... IV WATCHED THEM BEAT THE CRAP OUT OFF THE NEDS SO THEY CAN TAKE A VILLAGE AND SOME PUSSY COUNCILLORS !!!!!!!........SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM HERE LADS ^^^^^^^^^^^...........Big Grin

Posted: Feb 21, 2011 at 3:46 Quote
dirjumper wrote:
I say we go and batter all the councillors and Baltoy people against building at Dom'sReally Mad .... then build the big jumps at the flat bit in Dom's.....then pour some home made Masterton cement on the big jumps so no one knocks them down!!!!!!.... and if the councillors or local people get angry we batter them some more..... AND IF THE f*ckERS STILL PERSIST THEN WE GET THE SAUGHTON BIKERS TO COME FIGHT FOR US WHOOOO !!!!Madder ..... IV WATCHED THEM BEAT THE CRAP OUT OFF THE NEDS SO THEY CAN TAKE A VILLAGE AND SOME PUSSY COUNCILLORS !!!!!!!........SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM HERE LADS ^^^^^^^^^^^...........Big Grin

Hmmm, interesting approach tom

Posted: Feb 21, 2011 at 3:53 Quote
This forum should be changed to discussion about any Dirt jump/ street/ BMX riding or just any old building in Balerno cause in all seriousness the thing at Dom Dom's is just not happening.

So i build some new DH tracks in woods near mine recently.:P

Posted: Feb 21, 2011 at 13:01 Quote
im building dirt jumps Smile Smile
in the easter holidays

Posted: Feb 24, 2011 at 10:09 Quote
you dont live in balerno, nah joke jokes scott:P

Posted: Feb 20, 2012 at 9:50 Quote
The riding around balerno shall soon be bad ass Smile

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.028397
Mobile Version of Website