RATE MY RIDE XC/AM - RATE THE BIKE posted above you.

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
RATE MY RIDE XC/AM - RATE THE BIKE posted above you.
Posted: Mar 28, 2017 at 13:41 Quote
Fazeless wrote:
coliander wrote:
eastofski wrote:
Thar tracer is rad - I love how low slung those frames look. Really nice build - stylish and understated, 9/10

SB66
  SB66

My SB66. Sorry for the blown out picture, it's quite bright when the sun hits it...

Sweet Yeti Smile Shame the photo is so blown out but you get bonus points for owning a boutique brand that hasn't sold out Wink Also, the world needs more Yellow bikes! 8.5/10 based on what I can see.

Heres my Enduro again, since I totally ignored forum etiquette last time... Redface

photo

Is that... a bell?! Sweet colors, but the cable is... meh. 9.2/9.21 (I'm sorry if there are hikers in your area.)

It is a bell! A pink 'I :heart: MY BIKE' bell from Halfords. My younger brother bought me it as a joke Christmas present, but it kinda grew on me. It's a talking point and makes a change from yelling at folk infront of you (it also feels less aggressive!)
I prefer adventure/off-piste to trail centers, unfortunately hikers/explorers are part and parcel, so the bell is a handy accessory.

Posted: Mar 28, 2017 at 17:18 Quote
eastofski wrote:
Thar tracer is rad - I love how low slung those frames look. Really nice build - stylish and understated, 9/10

SB66
  SB66

My SB66. Sorry for the blown out picture, it's quite bright when the sun hits it...
11/10

Posted: Mar 30, 2017 at 9:20 Quote
photo

photo

8.8/10 for the Spec Enduro. I like the colour coordination but its bonkers at the same time!

This is my new 2017 Instinct BC Ed. Mostly stock, minus the tires, saddle, stem and a few odds and ends.

Posted: Mar 30, 2017 at 9:47 Quote
Braston wrote:
photo

photo

8.8/10 for the Spec Enduro. I like the colour coordination but its bonkers at the same time!

This is my new 2017 Instinct BC Ed. Mostly stock, minus the tires, saddle, stem and a few odds and ends.

Tricky rating a nearly stock bike, but I'm giving it a 9/10 for colour scheme alone. Damn that's sexy.

Posted: Mar 30, 2017 at 9:54 Quote
coliander wrote:
Braston wrote:
photo

photo

Tricky rating a nearly stock bike, but I'm giving it a 9/10 for colour scheme alone. Damn that's sexy.

Truth! Wasn't much to upgrade though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Future plans include Next crankset and MAYBE carbon wheels... Possibly Renthal carbon bar but the 6C will do for now. Thanks though, I'm stoked on the colour too!

Posted: Mar 30, 2017 at 14:27 Quote
9/10 for that, I dig the purple and black
photo
Note: Stem has been swapped to a 50mm version, and the pedals that you cant see are Deity BlackKats

O+
Posted: Mar 30, 2017 at 15:18 Quote
Rate the bike above

Posted: Mar 30, 2017 at 16:31 Quote
fenrirtheviking wrote:
9/10 for that, I dig the purple and black
photo
Note: Stem has been swapped to a 50mm version, and the pedals that you cant see are Deity BlackKats

Ehhh not my taste in things, dont love the brown, needs some color matching. But glad your psyched on it and it obviously gets you out there. Generous 6/10.

New digs for myself... Sb5.5

photo

photo

photo

Posted: Mar 30, 2017 at 18:48 Quote
only thing that I would change is orange to silver, or get rid of the yellow on the frame for orange

anyway I love it 8.5 as it is!

photo
photo

working on a topaz for it and getting Michelin tires this week for the weekend race!

O+
Posted: Mar 31, 2017 at 3:26 Quote
How can you say get rid of yellow on teal on a yeti.. especially when riding one yourself?

O+
Posted: Mar 31, 2017 at 4:02 Quote
Because it does not match the rest of the bike

Posted: Mar 31, 2017 at 4:04 Quote
MrMiyagi wrote:

Exactly, thoae yellow bits stand out in not a nice way, getting a orange decal for those would be ace!

Mine is not yellow is the sort of green one haha

Posted: Mar 31, 2017 at 7:44 Quote
its-chris wrote:
MrMiyagi wrote:

Exactly, thoae yellow bits stand out in not a nice way, getting a orange decal for those would be ace!

If one were interested in getting orange decals for that, how would someone go about doing that?

O+
Posted: Mar 31, 2017 at 8:13 Quote
ltj999 wrote:
its-chris wrote:
MrMiyagi wrote:

If one were interested in getting orange decals for that, how would someone go about doing that?

There are lots of companies that make decals. Hasdesigns.PT is one I have used.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.031912
Mobile Version of Website