Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street
Previous Page |
Author Message
Posted: Dec 27, 2009 at 13:04 Quote

mine ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^



#BANS I-SHOOT-NOOBS , #BANS DirtJumperYo

Posted: Dec 27, 2009 at 13:06 Quote
lol Take off the front brake, reflectors, bell and single speed rocks. 2 cents

Posted: Dec 27, 2009 at 13:07 Quote
Gloryrider1994 wrote:
lol Take off the front brake, reflectors, bell and single speed rocks. 2 cents

i have taken off bell, reflectors but havent got round to brake yet. convertin to single speed soon

Posted: Dec 27, 2009 at 13:08 Quote
hendrix42 wrote:
Gloryrider1994 wrote:
lol Take off the front brake, reflectors, bell and single speed rocks. 2 cents

i have taken off bell, reflectors but havent got round to brake yet. convertin to single speed soon
cool, put up a pic when its done, the P bikes are awesome.

Posted: Dec 27, 2009 at 13:10 Quote
Gloryrider1994 wrote:
hendrix42 wrote:
Gloryrider1994 wrote:
lol Take off the front brake, reflectors, bell and single speed rocks. 2 cents

i have taken off bell, reflectors but havent got round to brake yet. convertin to single speed soon
cool, put up a pic when its done, the P bikes are awesome.

will do

Posted: Dec 27, 2009 at 13:18 Quote
You got kicked out of the Sub30lb, so you made your own thread? Razz

Meh, whatever.


My ride

Posted: Dec 28, 2009 at 0:07 Quote
photoguy9 wrote:
You got kicked out of the Sub30lb, so you made your own thread? Razz

Meh, whatever.


My ride

i wouldnt say kicked out as such lol :L

Posted: Dec 28, 2009 at 0:25 Quote
<Photo does not exist: 4326649>
brakeless

<Photo does not exist: 4337961>
with brakes

comments always welcome Big Grin

wanna see more? clicky clicky Razz

Posted: Dec 29, 2009 at 13:20 Quote
hxc-fuk wrote:
<Photo does not exist: 4326649>
brakeless

<Photo does not exist: 4337961>
with brakes

comments always welcome Big Grin

wanna see more? clicky clicky Razz

wow. thts a mint bike

Posted: Dec 29, 2009 at 13:24 Quote
hendrix42 wrote:
hxc-fuk wrote:
<Photo does not exist: 4326649>
brakeless

<Photo does not exist: 4337961>
with brakes

comments always welcome Big Grin

wanna see more? clicky clicky Razz

wow. thts a mint bike

thanks tup

Posted: Dec 29, 2009 at 13:27 Quote

I think its like 24 lbs, haven't checked in a while.

Posted: Dec 29, 2009 at 13:32 Quote
nice top^^ heres mine:

Posted: Dec 29, 2009 at 14:42 Quote
konastuff06rider wrote:
nice top^^ heres mine:

nice what forks?

Previous Page |

 
Active Forum Threads
17 mins ago - Spells to attract love (929) 335 6292 Psychic love spells in Colorado Springs.
19 mins ago - Geometry & Suspension design - what creates bike characteristics
20 mins ago - Spells to attract love (929) 335 6292 Psychic love spells in Denver, CO by Asaf
22 mins ago - Spells to attract love (929) 335 6292 Psychic love spells in Baltimore by Asaf
28 mins ago - Psychic Love Spell Caster (929) 3356292 Polson, MT by Asaf
29 mins ago - Shimano I Spec EV to Sram Matchmaker lever
29 mins ago - Psychic Love Spell Caster (929) 3356292 Orchard Homes, MT by Asaf
58 mins ago - Enduro/AM - The Weight Game
1 hours ago - Love spells in Columbia Falls, MT (929) 335 6292 By Psychic Asaf
1 hours ago - Love spells in Lewistown, MT (929) 335 6292 By Psychic Asaf
1 hours ago - What are you doing to prolong bearing life?
1 hours ago - Love spells in Sidney, MT (929) 335 6292 By Psychic Asaf
1 hours ago - Love spells in Laurel, MT (929) 335 6292 By Psychic Asaf
1 hours ago - Love spells in Livingston, MT (929) 335 6292 By Psychic Asaf
1 hours ago - Love spells in Whitefish, MT (929) 335 6292 By Psychic Asaf
1 hours ago - Lockwood, MT love spells (929) 335 6292 Get ex-lover back by Psychic Asaf
1 hours ago - Psychic (929) 335 6292 Love spells in Evergreen, Miles City Get lover back
2 hours ago - Shimano lever and caliper compatiblity
2 hours ago - Psychic (929) 335-6292 Love Spells in Montana, MT Voodoo spells of love
2 hours ago - Psychic love spells in Anaconda-Deer Lodge County +1 929 335 6292 by Asaf
2 hours ago - Love spell to make someone love you (929) 335 6292 Belgrade, MT by Psychic Asaf
2 hours ago - +1 929 335 6292 Love spells in Havre, MT by Psychic Asaf
2 hours ago - Ashland Transfer Wanted!
2 hours ago - Psychic Reading +1 845 295 3081 Love spells Kalispell, MT
2 hours ago - Old Riders....But not "Old School"

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.018410
Mobile Version of Website