Posted: Feb 8, 2018 at 18:58 Quote
That's the one.

Posted: Feb 8, 2018 at 19:05 Quote
dh longboarding is pretty great lmao

Posted: Feb 8, 2018 at 19:33 Quote
False wrote:
Views: 1,963    Faves: 7    Comments: 24

this the one?
Good thing you were wearing a helmet. You probably would have been fine without out one since it was on grass but still. Good thing it wasnt concrete.

Posted: Feb 8, 2018 at 19:44 Quote
Wow that's wild. I always thought snapping a chain while pedaling was sketchy, that shits on another level.

Posted: Feb 8, 2018 at 20:21 Quote
Snapping a fork is my worst fear, seen it happen a couple times and it NEVER ends well. Although I’m currently riding a slightly cracked frame so that’s probably more likely to break on me lmao

Posted: Feb 9, 2018 at 2:08 Quote
rAtty-c wrote:
Niko182 wrote:
Thepureface wrote:

For sure he had a blue deity!

Reminded me of it too
Custom Streetsweeper

FTFY. One of the sexiest builds ever still even after all these years...

@newf, don't worry about it, replace the oil if it worry's you but honestly in a dirt jam it makes zero difference. But if your seals are in good condition I would recommend taking the coil out and putting way more air in them, they feel just as good (ahem) but saves a bit of weight...
This hungover sure isn't helping my memory but nashmeyer(?) had the coolest all blue bike

Posted: Feb 9, 2018 at 7:17 Quote
Ya he had a nice bike and sold it!!

Haven't seen him since, which sucks

Posted: Feb 9, 2018 at 7:25 Quote
There was some simply beautiful builds from back in the day, dialeddob’s purple one, Stout? Comes to mind.

It’s a shame so many of the street guys simply aren’t about anymore.

Posted: Feb 9, 2018 at 10:35 Quote
I remember he told me he just wanted a change bike related and never built another one

Posted: Feb 9, 2018 at 15:01 Quote
rAtty-c wrote:
There was some simply beautiful builds from back in the day, dialeddob’s purple one, Stout? Comes to mind.

Haha dialeddob was funny!

Ya it's a shame a lot of the guys I rode DJ and dh don't ride bikes anymore. I mean how could you stop riding bikes when it's such good fun

Posted: Feb 9, 2018 at 15:07 Quote
Thepureface wrote:
rAtty-c wrote:

Ya it's a shame a lot of the guys I rode DJ and dh don't ride bikes anymore. I mean how could you stop riding bikes when it's such good fun
yeah, its quite a shame that some of your friends stop riding over the years.

Posted: Feb 9, 2018 at 15:55 Quote
Thepureface wrote:
rAtty-c wrote:

wasn't he the guy who had to delete his profile because his parents found a post with him saying he'd perform felatio for bike parts or something? ????

Posted: Feb 9, 2018 at 17:42 Quote
christianridesbikes wrote:
Thepureface wrote:
rAtty-c wrote:

wasn't he the guy who had to delete his profile because his parents found a post with him saying he'd perform felatio for bike parts or something? ????

Yeah lol

They banned him from the internet

Posted: Feb 9, 2018 at 17:50 Quote
I think a lot of DJ/DH dudes also transitioned into other riding styles. I ride MTB pretty often and am getting my first road bike this spring.

Bikes are super cool, and learning I could have fun on non-extreme bikes was probably the saving grace to me riding.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.031234
Mobile Version of Website