Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street
Posted: Feb 21, 2020 at 22:47 Quote
WTF. If you want to be criticized post here...

Posted: Feb 21, 2020 at 23:06 Quote
Just trying to warn you bud, I'm in no way suggesting that you dont know your stuff but, that you may not have read the warnings from other users about this stem.....

WTF is up with this thread lately, yeah its post your bike thread but how does that mean we cant talk about those posts?

Bro

Posted: Feb 21, 2020 at 23:12 Quote
nojzilla wrote:
Just trying to warn you bud, I'm in no way suggesting that you dont know your stuff but, that you may not have read the warnings from other users about this stem.....

WTF is up with this thread lately, yeah its post your bike thread but how does that mean we cant talk about those posts?

Bro
pppffffhahaha you are dumb as shit peace out everybody!

Posted: Feb 21, 2020 at 23:34 Quote
No reply to commenting like that Big Grin

Peace out bro

Posted: Feb 22, 2020 at 1:18 Quote
He might be one of them fb tough bois

Posted: Feb 22, 2020 at 2:45 Quote
BigDaddyRatt wrote:
Leedle-Leedle-Lee wrote:
Apologies for the janky photos, after much internal debate I ordered some stickers for my RCT's,

They're very subtle, definitely not the first thing you notice from regular viewing distances

Both Whips match Smile

photo

Nice...the bike and the shooting brake it's sitting on!

Shooting brake? Dude, it’s a wagon.

I do dig the setup, though. Love the plated stanchions.

Posted: Feb 22, 2020 at 5:49 Quote
ninjatarian wrote:
BigDaddyRatt wrote:
Leedle-Leedle-Lee wrote:
Apologies for the janky photos, after much internal debate I ordered some stickers for my RCT's,

They're very subtle, definitely not the first thing you notice from regular viewing distances

Both Whips match Smile

photo

Nice...the bike and the shooting brake it's sitting on!

It'll be alright buddy...I was on my phone and didn't notice the 4 doors...jeesh

Shooting brake? Dude, it’s a wagon.

I do dig the setup, though. Love the plated stanchions.

Posted: Feb 22, 2020 at 6:45 Quote
Can anyone tell me if the new larger 30mm axle bb's still fit in regular bb shell? IE. new atlas cinch cranks

Posted: Feb 22, 2020 at 6:59 Quote
alexeyter wrote:
Can anyone tell me if the new larger 30mm axle bb's still fit in regular bb shell? IE. new atlas cinch cranks

I can't speak for the cinch cranks specifically, but I have run e13 LG1 and XCX cranks in the standard 73mm threaded bb shells on dirtjumpers. Both cranksets have 30mm spindles. Had to use their proprietary outboard bottom bracket of course, but they have worked just fine.

Posted: Feb 22, 2020 at 8:19 Quote
alexeyter wrote:

Nah you need a cinch specific bb for cinch cranks, same for sram’s Dub system.

O+
Posted: Feb 22, 2020 at 8:30 Quote
alexeyter wrote:
Yes, I'm running the Atlas crank in a standard 73mm threaded shell with the Race Face BSA 30 BB. Wheelsmfg also makes a BB that will fit them.

Posted: Feb 22, 2020 at 10:58 Quote
TheDownhillDude wrote:
alexeyter wrote:

Not really though, my turbines get along with hope bbs just fine...

Posted: Feb 22, 2020 at 13:32 Quote
noisette wrote:
TheDownhillDude wrote:
alexeyter wrote:

Not really though, my turbines get along with hope bbs just fine...

Really what I mean is that you need a 30mm bb, brand doesn’t matter (wheels mfg has the best one imo)

Posted: Feb 22, 2020 at 18:28 Quote
Thanks for all the nice comments guys!

I realised after posting that i've got the stickers around the wrong way on the fork - luckily I have two sets, so i'll get around to sorting that at some point!

The wagon goes gud too! Smile

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.903750
Mobile Version of Website