Powered by Outside

Are ther any Newcomer riders aged 25 or above out ther?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Are ther any Newcomer riders aged 25 or above out ther?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jan 6, 2010 at 14:51 Quote
Just wanting to see if ther is any people out ther like myself who used to dirt jump when they were younger and have decided to get bk into it? I used to ride and build trails allday everyday when i was 12 to 16 then i decided it was a choice between biking or soccer and i chose the later but i have always been gutted i had to stop riding! Anyhow i have just bought myself a new bike and am getting bk into riding! Am i too old to go out and build trails???

Posted: Jan 6, 2010 at 15:31 Quote
well im about to be 25
haha i feel like an old man tho whenever i go to the skatepark now
but im still way immature so its all good

just got myself a black betty frame im building up so i should be shreding it up soon enough

one thing that is better though is i can actually afford parts haha

Posted: Jan 6, 2010 at 15:54 Quote
i am 32, more or less quit riding (DH mostly) 5 years ago and just got back into it a bit last year and will (re)start DJing and racing this year.

Posted: Jan 6, 2010 at 16:06 Quote
So im not the only one then!ha! do you guys find it harder to do stuff you used to do? i keep thinking to myself "how did i used to do a double that size" when i look at them now!ha!

Yeah thats the best part for me now too being able to afford stuff, used to be a right nightmare!ha

Posted: Jan 6, 2010 at 17:00 Quote
well now that im older things seem a little easier.
like,i can visualize it better and what not.

but i still suck haha

its just soooooo damn cold right now that i cant really even ride.
plus my bike is in pieces at the moment and im waiting on some parts.

i use to ride bmx and bought myself a bmx last year but i just felt too damn big for it and thats why i decided to get in to 26s now

i like it much better

Posted: Jan 6, 2010 at 18:44 Quote
I am 28 and have been street riding on a bmx since 1995. Then I moved to a new location and couldnt ride. Job and all kinda got in the way. Now that I have more free time I got back into riding but now I ride a 26". To me it seems like a 26" is easier to ride.

Posted: Jan 6, 2010 at 18:59 Quote
Yeah definately is easier to ride 26", the odd time i used to jump my BMX i used to feel so unstable and i also rode a 24" for a bit and even that didnt feel anywhere near as good! i am sure that it depends on the rider and what your used to though!

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.007781
Mobile Version of Website