Technology

Posted: Mar 24, 2010 at 20:02 Quote
Devan-Holdaway wrote:
hxc-fuk wrote:
Devan-Holdaway wrote:
got it on monday for my Bday

how much that set ya back? Blank Stare
my mah' and aunt got er for me.

too bad you didnt get my link earlier then eh, coulda had a different bday gift and free PS lol oh well shit happens

Posted: Apr 1, 2010 at 10:09 Quote
Anyone know if you can NOT use itunes with the ipod touch? I f*ckin hate itunes and would just rather use the file folders to transfer music.

Posted: Apr 1, 2010 at 22:03 Quote
if youcan open it in a window there shouldn't be a problem

Posted: Apr 1, 2010 at 22:39 Quote
SAVAGE-RIDER wrote:
Anyone know if you can NOT use itunes with the ipod touch? I f*ckin hate itunes and would just rather use the file folders to transfer music.

naw man it has to be itunes apple dont let any other software pair with it . i hate it so much i just use my black berry

Posted: Apr 1, 2010 at 22:50 Quote
nujabe wrote:
SAVAGE-RIDER wrote:

naw man it has to be itunes apple dont let any other software pair with it . i hate it so much i just use my black berry

Not true. I used Songbird with my ipod for awhile.

Posted: Apr 1, 2010 at 22:55 Quote
song bird is just as bad though . eats just as much memory to =/ and does song bird still work work ipods cause knowing apple they fixed that shit with updates

Posted: Apr 1, 2010 at 23:05 Quote
nujabe wrote:
song bird is just as bad though . eats just as much memory to =/ and does song bird still work work ipods cause knowing apple they fixed that shit with updates

No clue, I got fed up with songbird. It was cool having lyrics and stuff on the side, but it was just too unstable.

Posted: Apr 12, 2010 at 12:44 Quote
ok so heres all my technology as it stands as of now...
<Photo does not exist: 4868586>
my gaming systems. Xbox 360, and 80gig PS3. iv also got a WII but every one knows Wii's for girls!
<Photo does not exist: 4768808>
my comps. my PC, im in the midst of turning it into a gaiming PC im just a bit short on cash right now. my Macbook Pro, and my Ibook G4. and my Mah has a Imac but i very rarely get to use it so i left it out.
<Photo does not exist: 4768805>
My MacBook Pro
<Photo does not exist: 4768801>
my Ibook G4

iv also got a samsung instinct as a phone. i hope to get an iphone as soon as im done with my PC.

am i spoiled? lol

Posted: Apr 26, 2010 at 18:02 Quote
why do threads always die, especially mine Frown

Posted: Apr 26, 2010 at 18:06 Quote
Devan-Holdaway wrote:
lol

Posted: Apr 26, 2010 at 18:32 Quote
SAVAGE-RIDER wrote:
Try Media Monkey

Posted: Apr 26, 2010 at 18:49 Quote
Devan-Holdaway wrote:

Need to make it more interactive - keep people coming back, discussing things... So, umm, should I set up my new server to initially have 4Tb of volatile storage or 3Tb of redundant storage?

Posted: May 7, 2010 at 13:59 Quote
Do i need an HD memory card for my HD cam to shoot in high definiton?

Posted: May 7, 2010 at 14:01 Quote
joshpayne1996 wrote:

LOL

No such thing as a HD memory card your getting confused with HDD.

Posted: May 7, 2010 at 14:03 Quote
Stoked-Commencal wrote:
joshpayne1996 wrote:

LOL

No such thing as a HD memory card your getting confused with HDD.
lol alright, what is HDD?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.019641
Mobile Version of Website