Powered by Outside

Have you ever heard about RMD Bike Co?

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Have you ever heard about RMD Bike Co?

Author Message
Posted: Jan 19, 2010 at 8:49 Quote
Hello,

My name is Piotr Cywoniuk.
I represent Polish Company RMD Bike Co.
We're producing BMX and MTB bicycles parts. Most of our parts are made
in Poland, that's why we've got a very good quality and reasonable prices.
I recommend you visit our web site: www.rmdbikeco.com/en/ to exchange impressions with us.

If you have any questions about technical details, prices or somethnig
else, please contact with me by e-mail: [email protected], or by phone: +48 85 8710838.

I am looking forward to receiving your reply.Smile Smile Smile Smile Big Grin

Piotr Cywoniuk
RMD Bike Co
www.rmdbikeco.pl

Posted: Jan 19, 2010 at 9:10 Quote
looks sick
good luck with it all

Posted: Jan 20, 2010 at 5:47 Quote
just had a quick look, the stuff looks sick, any idea when distribution will reach austrailia?

  • Previous Page
  • Next Page

 


Copyright © 2000 - 2026. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.007214
Mobile Version of Website