Should i beat the living s**t out of him or should i pay him?

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Should i beat the living s**t out of him or should i pay him?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Feb 3, 2010 at 9:19 Quote
ok, so my bike got stolen from my front garden yesterday (£650 worth) and today some kid called on me and he hasnt done that in like 5 years ( hes a bit of a theiving pikey to be honest) anyways this is what happened he came and called on me earlier and was like do you have a bike i can borrow ) iwas thinking wtf???) and i was like no it got stolen yday and he was like ohhh what one? i was like pink bmx with white bars and wheel and then he went wat backwheel? i was like black with green spokes and i said there is a £50 reward for whoever finds it and he was like make it £100 and ii will look i was
like no 50
he was like 70
i was like no 50 he was like ok then and winked.

so i have a strong suspision that he stole it and wants the reward money, if he brings the bike round should i A) beat him up B) pay him the reward money or C) call the police and get them to search his house?

Posted: Feb 3, 2010 at 9:22 Quote
Wait until you know he has the bike for definite, as in he is at your house with it, take it and refuse to pay, if he makes a fuss call the police.

Posted: Feb 3, 2010 at 9:24 Quote
Id just beat the shit outta him after giving him monopoly money Big Grin

Posted: Feb 3, 2010 at 9:26 Quote
i was thinking about monoploy money Razz

Posted: Feb 3, 2010 at 9:27 Quote
As much as it sucks, pay the kid and get your bike back then be more careful with it in the future. I guess this depends a lot on what your local police department is like but most of them don't care too much about matters involving stolen bikes unless you're talking a whole ring of bike theives.

Posted: Feb 3, 2010 at 9:28 Quote
yer my local police is pretty terrible when it comes to stolen bikes "/

O+
Posted: Feb 3, 2010 at 10:15 Quote
pay him then beat the shit out of him and take the money back just whatch out if he then come back with more people or a knife you know kids theese days

Posted: Feb 3, 2010 at 10:18 Quote
If he is as you put it 'a pikey', then beating him up will certainly end up with an older sibling or similar of his returning the favour to you.

Posted: Feb 3, 2010 at 10:36 Quote
However i have done my research and he has no older siblings! Razz

Posted: Feb 3, 2010 at 10:41 Quote
if he brings the bike to you and says wheres the reward, beat the shit out of him then take the bike, but no point of beating him up if your not 100% hes got the bike.

Posted: Feb 3, 2010 at 11:22 Quote
I think the best thing to do is have a load of mates round, so if he turns up with it, 'circle' him and give him a hard time, quiz the hell out of him, if you get what I mean, you don’t physically hurt him in any way, but you do scare the shit out of him and it will act as a bit of a deterrent I reckon. Perhaps if he can’t tell you where he found it, only pay him half Smile

A.A.

Posted: Feb 3, 2010 at 11:30 Quote
A.A thats is a sick idea! i might just have to do that....oh i sure hope he turns up with it now!

Posted: Feb 3, 2010 at 11:33 Quote
bm-esh wrote:
A.A thats is a sick idea! i might just have to do that....oh i sure hope he turns up with it now!

No worries tup if you dont hit him, he has no reason to make any trouble Smile

Posted: Feb 3, 2010 at 11:36 Quote
well aparantly he asked to borrow my neighbours bike aswell so it sounds like he doesnt have it "/. i hate thieves so much! i just got a load of new parts for it aswell!!!!

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009475
Mobile Version of Website