Should i beat the living s**t out of him or should i pay him?

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Should i beat the living s**t out of him or should i pay him?
Posted: Feb 6, 2010 at 7:25 Quote
davie2010 wrote:
bm-esh wrote:
the kid said he "found it" in a bush and said he was going to get it in the car so we followed him in our car without him knowing and we saw him getting it out of the bush so we got it back, but it was most likely him that put it there waiting for the reward money.

I would of took my bike back and smashed my bike round his fookin face !!!!!
might damage ur bike thow

u should warn him and say that u saw him take it

Posted: Feb 6, 2010 at 7:29 Quote
im thinking next time i see him ride my bike up to him and tail whip his ugly fooking head off.

Posted: Feb 6, 2010 at 7:32 Quote
bm-esh wrote:
im thinking next time i see him ride my bike up to him and tail whip his ugly fooking head off.

Ride towards him as fast as you can when your 2 feet in front of him jump off ya bike go over the handle bars fist clenched and when ya close enough smack him in his nose this is known as a bike punch , because of the speed your traveling on your bike and because you have swung a almighty punch your hole aerodynamics are in your favour and you will K.O him taking him clean off his feet , trust me try it i have its a fookin killer punch !!!!

Like i said your in the UK , if ya need me to i will drag his ass back to my town and he can find his own way home no money no shoes no cloths

Do you know his name and address ?? i will make him some GAY flyer's for free sex orgies at his home

Posted: Feb 6, 2010 at 7:54 Quote
there you go, bring him to your town an show him a lesson!!!!! people like that need to be taught! shame you dont have a front brake, that bike punch would be sick if you pull the front brake an launch yourself even faster at him!

Posted: Feb 6, 2010 at 8:00 Quote
sickf3 wrote:
there you go, bring him to your town an show him a lesson!!!!! people like that need to be taught! shame you dont have a front brake, that bike punch would be sick if you pull the front brake an launch yourself even faster at him!

I agree a front brake would be even better for the punch

Posted: Feb 6, 2010 at 8:01 Quote
davie2010 wrote:
bm-esh wrote:

Ride towards him as fast as you can when your 2 feet in front of him jump off ya bike go over the handle bars fist clenched and when ya close enough smack him in his nose this is known as a bike punch , because of the speed your traveling on your bike and because you have swung a almighty punch your hole aerodynamics are in your favour and you will K.O him taking him clean off his feet , trust me try it i have its a fookin killer punch !!!!

Like i said your in the UK , if ya need me to i will drag his ass back to my town and he can find his own way home no money no shoes no cloths

Do you know his name and address ?? i will make him some GAY flyer's for free sex orgies at his home

Bike punch? Fawking hilarious, that one.

Posted: Feb 6, 2010 at 8:10 Quote
roadwork wrote:
davie2010 wrote:
bm-esh wrote:

Bike punch? Fawking hilarious, that one.

You like that one mate , lol thought id add a bit of fun to these topics people all here because some punk took there pride and joy , they deserve to have a giggle at the things we should do to the little toe raggs

Posted: Feb 6, 2010 at 12:54 Quote
hahaahah thanks man, that made me laugh. he just stole one of my mates bmxs aswell so yeah he is definatly going to die now hahah

Posted: Feb 6, 2010 at 12:59 Quote
bm-esh wrote:
hahaahah thanks man, that made me laugh. he just stole one of my mates bmxs aswell so yeah he is definatly going to die now hahah

You need to teach this kid a lesson mate , seriously looks like he now knows you and ya mates have top notch bikes and he thinks he can get a decent amount of cash for them , i take it he is young ??? he probably wants the cash to buy weed mate , most young cocky " i' am the one " toss pots under the age of 17 steel to feed the weed habit not that its addictive , they just think it is , next time you see him tell him you have got " The peng weed " tell him its called " blues " ( blueberry) go to ya local little hood rat and buy a 10 pound weed off him take it home soak it in bleach and then let it dry , then sell it to the little shit for 10 quid bet ya don't see him again !!!!!

Posted: Feb 6, 2010 at 13:02 Quote
if he has the bike with him take it and dont pay him, force it off him if you have to, if he is beening a right twat kick him in the balls knee in face or call the cop

Posted: Feb 6, 2010 at 13:04 Quote
yo13bo wrote:
ok, if you can, find out where he lives. if you know where a bike may be kept in there look in the window and if you see it, knock on the front door, if he answers, say nothing and just start beating him, once hes down get your bike and ride off. if you have a baseball bat, use it

Great idea!!

Posted: Feb 6, 2010 at 13:06 Quote
intimidation is key here, mental torture. All you need is a corner, and your fists. Give him a few small whacks... Then give him a nice, hard one. then do it again, he won't know when your gonna guve him a big one. He will cry.

Posted: Feb 6, 2010 at 14:15 Quote
KILL HIM like this :Madder Whip then Dead Horse then Fab and leave

Posted: Feb 6, 2010 at 14:19 Quote
what is it with people saying call the cops???? they dont do shit but cause you more problems, plus you look like a bitch!!!!! definatly take care of it yourself! theres nothin worse then bein labeled a cop caller an a punk bitch!!! i assume we all have dicks between our legs??? i think thats because we are men!!?? sounds like some of us need to actually be a man once in a while..... f*ckin cop callers.....i f*ckin hate cop callers!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Feb 6, 2010 at 14:21 Quote
@freddie

^^ hahha.

+1

Also@sick

enough with the !!!!!! and?!!?!?!?!?! my eyes can't take so many lines.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014265
Mobile Version of Website