Kona Shred/Scab/Stuff

PB Forum :: Kona
Kona Shred/Scab/Stuff
  • Next Page
Posted: Jan 25, 2011 at 14:42 Quote
Kona's are awesome but everyone has there own favourite bike...

Posted: Feb 8, 2011 at 9:32 Quote
I have a kona shred 07 and i think its great but i have also used a five - o and that just as good as an all rounder as the rest of the fleet

Posted: Feb 8, 2011 at 9:39 Quote
Unhallowed wrote:
f*cking ruhtard...

alright well if people are going to ignore the input of the one person who appears to actually know what they are talking about then w/e.
/unsub.

Have fun on your piece of shit bike.
everyone entitled to there opinion douche bag , kona's are great and considering this is on a kona forum why criticize here
"well if people are going to ignore the input of the one person who appears to actually know what they are talking about then w/e." and i think pretty much everyone here knows what their talking about or they wouldn't be posting comments here
and if your going to call some one a name at least spell right (retard) ruhtard??

Posted: Feb 11, 2011 at 22:33 Quote
i cant stop laughing at the kona hate. i had a 04 stinky that was rode hard daily. just sold it this year. waiting on my 2011 stuff to get here.

Posted: Feb 12, 2011 at 13:50 Quote
byrd-dog wrote:
i cant stop laughing at the kona hate. i had a 04 stinky that was rode hard daily. just sold it this year. waiting on my 2011 stuff to get here.
LOL

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.025683
Mobile Version of Website