How can i improve my whips ?

PB Forum :: Beginners
How can i improve my whips ?
Posted: Dec 14, 2007 at 17:24 Quote
this is the secret for steezy whips go off the jump, boost, turn your bars to the left if you whip your bike to the right side * start pointing your bike on a downward angle* and then turn your bars to the right straighten out and land

hope that helps!

O+
Posted: Dec 27, 2007 at 20:22 Quote
devincirida wrote:
try turning down the suck, and turning up the good
I know its winter but theres no need for flaming.

Back on topic,I agree with everything said,just whip as hard as you can and eventually you will get huge whips.

Posted: Dec 27, 2007 at 20:22 Quote
i got a dual crown and the crown pushes the frame. once you get em big enough push down and extend ur legs down and out so the bike goes down and forward. it also looks hella steezy

Posted: Dec 27, 2007 at 20:24 Quote
Doule wrote:
devincirida wrote:

Back on topic,I agree with everything said,just whip as hard as you can and eventually you will get huge whips.

He's 11 and just rambling on in every tread. In one thread he says his first bike is a Sunday WC and he's psyched that's he's started riding. In another thread he says he's 11 and he can tailwhip. lol lol

O+
Posted: Dec 27, 2007 at 20:30 Quote
DavidMakalaster wrote:
Doule wrote:
devincirida wrote:

He's 11 and just rambling on in every tread. In one thread he says his first bike is a Sunday WC and he's psyched that's he's started riding. In another thread he says he's 11 and he can tailwhip. lol lol

Haha kids these days.

Posted: Dec 27, 2007 at 20:32 Quote
haha, dude, ur 25. ur actin like ur 50.Smile

Posted: Dec 27, 2007 at 20:32 Quote
Use a higher quality leather?

Posted: Dec 27, 2007 at 20:48 Quote
MadMike2007 wrote:
Use a higher quality leather?

yea that will make them nice and snappy. haha

remember, a good whip isn't just getting the bike sideways, you gotta be flat too. all the pics of whips i've seen so far in this thread suck.

use your shoulders and hips. no one can really tell you how to do it. you just got to ride and practice.

Posted: Dec 27, 2007 at 20:57 Quote
DavidMakalaster wrote:
Doule wrote:
devincirida wrote:

ive seen a video of a 12 year old do a 360 double tailwhip. i think theres a thread on him called "this kids only 12" or something like that.

Posted: Dec 28, 2007 at 0:41 Quote
DavidMakalaster wrote:
Doule wrote:
devincirida wrote:

your just jealous that I'm better than you

Posted: Dec 28, 2007 at 0:42 Quote
devincirida wrote:
DavidMakalaster wrote:
Doule wrote:

Can you tailwhip your Sunday? If you can that's pretty awesome.

O+
Posted: Dec 28, 2007 at 13:38 Quote
I barspin my 888s all the timeSmile .I think hes trying to call you out David.Typical kid response.

Posted: Dec 28, 2007 at 17:42 Quote
DavidMakalaster wrote:
devincirida wrote:
DavidMakalaster wrote:

yes

O+
Posted: Dec 28, 2007 at 17:52 Quote
devincirida wrote:
DavidMakalaster wrote:
devincirida wrote:

yes

Nice.Are you talking about doing moto-style whips or tailwhips, where you spin the bike around?

Posted: Dec 28, 2007 at 17:54 Quote
devincirida wrote:
DavidMakalaster wrote:
devincirida wrote:

yes
lol lol lol lol lol lol

You don't know what a tailwhip is.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013126
Mobile Version of Website