Greenland

O+
Posted: Feb 11, 2010 at 13:59 Quote
christiancasimiro wrote:
yea i saw that what f*cking a*shole
Adam-92 wrote:
did uguys no that some f*cker posted directions on how to get there on youtube
well if we build green super large then less noobs would want to ride it, most of the crowd issues we had last year was little kids trying to hit the first hip and the spine, we just need to make a jump into the spine and make the main line way bigger

Posted: Feb 11, 2010 at 14:00 Quote
mtbkers wrote:
christiancasimiro wrote:
Adam-92 wrote:
did uguys no that some f*cker posted directions on how to get there on youtube
well if we build green super large then less noobs would want to ride it, most of the crowd issues we had last year was little kids trying to hit the first hip and the spine, we just need to make a jump into the spine and make the main line way bigger

yes but then they may try to change it so they can hit it and f*ck it all up

Posted: Feb 11, 2010 at 14:01 Quote
Adam-92 wrote:
mtbkers wrote:
christiancasimiro wrote:

deffinitly get rid of that spine, i asume is only there for flips which you can build something else for

Posted: Feb 11, 2010 at 14:02 Quote
just get jordan to tell that kids dad off again haha
Adam-92 wrote:
mtbkers wrote:
christiancasimiro wrote:

Posted: Feb 11, 2010 at 14:03 Quote
woodstock144 wrote:
Adam-92 wrote:
mtbkers wrote:

deffinitly get rid of that spine, i asume is only there for flips which you can build something else for

the spine is part of the landing so its not going

O+
Posted: Feb 11, 2010 at 14:04 Quote
Adam-92 wrote:
mtbkers wrote:
christiancasimiro wrote:

we just would rebuild it, and im making a box to lock the shovels so if some kids watn to f*ck shit up they would have to try hard.. like bring their own shit

Posted: Feb 11, 2010 at 14:09 Quote
i have 3 shovels and one rake we can keep there then theres a lot of stuff still at signfield haha
mtbkers wrote:
Adam-92 wrote:
mtbkers wrote:

we just would rebuild it, and im making a box to lock the shovels so if some kids watn to f*ck shit up they would have to try hard.. like bring their own shit

Posted: Feb 11, 2010 at 14:22 Quote
i say we build up the jumps but in order for that to happen we need to maintaine them more than we do plus we need to know where the f*ck the shovels are

Posted: Feb 11, 2010 at 14:27 Quote
small small small jumps near the vine
mtbkers wrote:
signfeild????

O+
Posted: Feb 11, 2010 at 14:30 Quote
lol yeah and if little kids come we will tel them to go there.

Posted: Feb 11, 2010 at 14:32 Quote
Adam-92 wrote:
woodstock144 wrote:
Adam-92 wrote:

the spine is part of the landing so its not going

im saying just like make that jump bigger so the spine isnt a jump in itself.

O+
Posted: Feb 11, 2010 at 14:52 Quote
mcdoogus wrote:
who did?
who did what?

Posted: Feb 11, 2010 at 14:54 Quote
posted directions.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011729
Mobile Version of Website