P90X - what do you think?

PB Forum :: Fitness, Training and Health
P90X - what do you think?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Feb 17, 2010 at 14:21 Quote
I was thinking about getting P90X. is it worth it? have you used it? what do you think?

Posted: Feb 17, 2010 at 17:04 Quote
i think it looks pretty interesting. deffinately not something i would use if i was looking to bulk up, but if i was looking to cut i would deffinately try it out. my friend got the discs from a friend of his and he said i could borrow them if i wanted to. i might try it out this spring or if not then next spring

Posted: Feb 17, 2010 at 19:06 Quote
ok thanks. im not looking to bulk up, but more to tone up build up my core. this just looked really intense. ill prolly try it out.

Posted: Feb 17, 2010 at 19:07 Quote
Try it. I've been doing it for almost a month, and it's worth the time it takes.

Posted: Feb 17, 2010 at 20:55 Quote
marsbars wrote:
Try it. I've been doing it for almost a month, and it's worth the time it takes.

are you seeing good results from it?

@OP if you are just looking to tone up this will be perfect for you then

Posted: Feb 18, 2010 at 5:47 Quote
Well, it's working pretty well. I've missed two days due to a pulled muscle, but that was from rowing.
Overall the program is challenging, but in my opinion, worth the time it takes.

Posted: Feb 18, 2010 at 11:04 Quote
sounds good. ive been looking at reviews all over the internet too and havent seen anything bad.

Posted: Feb 18, 2010 at 12:16 Quote
It's a great program if you can make the time to do the program and eat properly. I say go for it and as long as you make an effort to clean up your eating and keep training with the routine that it gives you then you won't regret buying it.

Posted: Feb 18, 2010 at 15:47 Quote
generally, how long are the workouts per day?

Posted: Feb 18, 2010 at 18:01 Quote
urbanridr wrote:
generally, how long are the workouts per day?
They vary from 15 minutes to a little under an hour.

Posted: Feb 18, 2010 at 18:36 Quote
thats not bad at all. i can definitely fit that in everyday. hard part will be eating right.

Posted: Feb 18, 2010 at 22:22 Quote
urbanridr wrote:
thats not bad at all. i can definitely fit that in everyday. hard part will be eating right.

make sure you do. Otherwise the hard work with p90x won't help

Posted: Feb 22, 2010 at 14:23 Quote
its a great workout... for me, the hardest part is the clean eating... it's been hard to lay off a beer here and there... but i can totally see a difference. and i feel great. i also do yoga twice a week and i cycle 3 mornings ontop of it, but not back to back... i do my p90x in the afternoons (i try at work since we are slow) that way i have constant movement throughout the day. next week, i will start running 2 mornings as well... oh, and tons of water. I had to increase my sodium intake too, but that's just me... i just wanted a great core workout and this is great. it's improved my yoga (and sex life) as well!!

Posted: Feb 23, 2010 at 14:48 Quote
yeah try it out, its a good way to learn the ropes if your looking to steph up your training.

Posted: Feb 23, 2010 at 15:30 Quote
my cousin got and has been doing it everyday. He is not a big guy at all and you can really see the difference, he said he will even let me use it too

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.024147
Mobile Version of Website