Livingston trail building days

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Livingston trail building days
Posted: Feb 22, 2010 at 10:28 Quote
Interestingly, for the first time ever, i'm actually with ben on something. He's trying to get a few days with a good number of peeps together building some stuff to ride. Funnily enough this needs that thing called organization to get all the peeps who would be available together in one one place at one time. It is impossible to get a decent number of people together just on a whim, especially when some of them might live the other f***ing side of Livingston. If you're not interesting in actually getting something organized so we all have some stuff to ride in the summer then this thread is not the place for you
rant over tup

Posted: Feb 22, 2010 at 11:37 Quote
Shuggles wrote:
Interestingly, for the first time ever, i'm actually with ben on something. He's trying to get a few days with a good number of peeps together building some stuff to ride. Funnily enough this needs that thing called organization to get all the peeps who would be available together in one one place at one time. It is impossible to get a decent number of people together just on a whim, especially when some of them might live the other f***ing side of Livingston. If you're not interesting in actually getting something organized so we all have some stuff to ride in the summer then this thread is not the place for you
rant over tup

atleastme and shug an be arsed...

Posted: Feb 22, 2010 at 11:39 Quote
I can be arsed its just annoying trying to get there from fauldhouse.

Posted: Feb 22, 2010 at 11:42 Quote
callumbikes wrote:

yeah we know but when you can come throoooooooo

Posted: Feb 22, 2010 at 15:03 Quote
Dead Horse Eat shit Hitler. Trail buildings what you do when its too shit to ride. and if you have some magical weather sensor then please enlighten us... maybe your boobs can tell when its gona rain Smile
Fab

Posted: Feb 22, 2010 at 17:06 Quote
lewispie wrote:
Dead Horse Eat shit Hitler. Trail buildings what you do when its too shit to ride. and if you have some magical weather sensor then please enlighten us... maybe your boobs can tell when its gona rain Smile
Fab

trail building is what you do so you have shit to ride. good luck riding stuff that isn't there if you are intent on waiting for days with shit weather to build. personally i'd much rather build all through the spring even if the weather is good enough for riding, just so i have stuff to ride in the summer and autumn

Posted: Feb 23, 2010 at 7:24 Quote
Shuggles wrote:
lewispie wrote:
Fab

trail building is what you do so you have shit to ride. good luck riding stuff that isn't there if you are intent on waiting for days with shit weather to build. personally i'd much rather build all through the spring even if the weather is good enough for riding, just so i have stuff to ride in the summer and autumn

dude he rides a bmx, livi park will always be there

Posted: Feb 23, 2010 at 12:37 Quote
someone said thats why him and gus have went to ride park, cos then theres something to ride and people cant knock down there trails etc. so they went to bmx cos they can ride street and stuff. it makes sense but i dno if its true.

Posted: Feb 23, 2010 at 14:14 Quote
ben96 wrote:
someone said thats why him and gus have went to ride park, cos then theres something to ride and people cant knock down there trails etc. so they went to bmx cos they can ride street and stuff. it makes sense but i dno if its true.

and cos bmx is soo much cheaper, more accessible, some can argue its more of a challenge. riding mountain bikes is only fun when you have a ruddy mountain

Posted: Feb 23, 2010 at 14:17 Quote
yeah but the fun you have going down a mountain wrecks the feeling you get- for example dropping into halfpipe etc.

Posted: Feb 23, 2010 at 15:19 Quote
ben96 wrote:
yeah but the fun you have going down a mountain wrecks the feeling you get- for example dropping into halfpipe etc.

cant compare it ben, your bias

Posted: Feb 24, 2010 at 7:10 Quote
callumbikes wrote:

there's a track that loops fauldhouse, oak bank and murie thats about 5 miles long. so cycling from fauldhouse to east calder should be no bother, espcially with all those lovely gears you have (L)

Posted: Feb 25, 2010 at 0:42 Quote
We chose bmx coz its better. Livi park will allways be there. we arent hated. your a penis. You should all just buy a BMX. Livi park is just like concrete trails... and For f*ck sake. of course flying down a mountain is more fun than dropping in a halfpipe. your only comparing it to that because youu cant don anythin else... your a c*nt. Learn to ride yah twaat. I WANT EUANS PENIS.

Posted: Feb 25, 2010 at 4:55 Quote
lewispie wrote:
We chose bmx coz its better. Livi park will allways be there. we arent hated. your a penis. You should all just buy a BMX. Livi park is just like concrete trails... and For f*ck sake. of course flying down a mountain is more fun than dropping in a halfpipe. your only comparing it to that because youu cant don anythin else... your a c*nt. Learn to ride yah twaat. I WANT EUANS PENIS.

i chose BMX cos some one pestered me constantly to get one Razz **cough lewis cough**

and lewis, im all yours Wink

Posted: Feb 25, 2010 at 10:20 Quote
lewispie wrote:

The skatey is also rather fun on an MTB Wink
not tried on one of them BMXes so i can't compare

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.022058
Mobile Version of Website