Pleasseeee, fill out this questionnaire :D

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Pleasseeee, fill out this questionnaire :D
  • Next Page
Posted: Feb 25, 2010 at 15:06 Quote
Firstly – How old are you and where are you from? 18, warwick

Do you ride BMX? yes

Where do you ride – what sort of riding do you do? street dirt, going fast!

Do you ride alone or with friends? mostely alone

Do you have any other hobbies apart from riding BMX? graffiti,photography

If a new BMX brand were coming out, what would make you choose them? a company that only sells good bikes n no cheep crap, only bmx, good range of bikes and colours, new styling, reconisable colours n parts, trusty parts that you know wount brake, also it shud be called....stricly 20" bike.co

Does the logo of a BMX company give of a big impact – what makes you remember them? simple and timeless

What makes a bike trendy? origanal, fresh colours, with a used look, not all fancy n new

Ive got a few colour schemes in mind,
Choose your favourite:
- Grey / Red / Black
- Blue / Black / Clear
- Brown / Bronze / Gold
- Purple / Black / Silver
- Other (make suggestion) anything that isnt normal! keep it origanal

Posted: Feb 25, 2010 at 15:15 Quote
How old are you and where are you from? 15 ballymena

Do you ride BMX? yes

Where do you ride – what sort of riding do you do? street dirt when the jumps dry and park when i can

Do you ride alone or with friends? mostly with friends

Do you have any other hobbies apart from riding BMX? mtb gokarts

If a new BMX brand were coming out, what would make you choose them? custom sizing

Does the logo of a BMX company give of a big impact – what makes you remember them? their videos

What makes a bike trendy? it looks awesome
Choose your favourite:
- purple/chrome

Posted: Feb 27, 2010 at 22:37 Quote
Firstly – How old are you and where are you from?

18- Vulcan AB Canada

Do you ride BMX?

Yes

Where do you ride – what sort of riding do you do?

Street and a bit of dirt

Do you ride alone or with friends?

probably a 60%-40% split between alone and with friends

Do you have any other hobbies apart from riding BMX?

Bass, accordian, skiing, wakeboarding

If a new BMX brand were coming out, what would make you choose them?

Quality and affordablity.

Does the logo of a BMX company give of a big impact – what makes you remember them?

Logo probably wouldn't bother me. I'd remember them from people talking about it.

What makes a bike trendy?

Wide bars, slammed seat, etc.

Choose your favourite:

Brown and yelllow argyle

Posted: Feb 27, 2010 at 22:50 Quote
Firstly – How old are you and where are you from? 15 alberta

Do you ride BMX? why yes i do

Where do you ride – what sort of riding do you do? park/street and a little dirt

Do you ride alone or with friends? both

Do you have any other hobbies apart from riding BMX? sledding, dirtbiking, mechanics, 4x4ing, hunting

If a new BMX brand were coming out, what would make you choose them?- good colors, good looking stylish parts, inovative (but not in a sketchy way) really good quality light strong parts

Does the logo of a BMX company give of a big impact – what makes you remember them? not a huge impact but...i dont remember em very good

What makes a bike trendy? inovative style, colors

Choose your favourite:
- Grey / Red / Black
- Blue / Black / Clear
- Brown / Bronze / Gold
- Other (make suggestion)

-grey/purple
-orange/army green

justin

Posted: Feb 28, 2010 at 0:13 Quote
Firstly – How old are you and where are you from? 15, Nipomo, California

Do you ride BMX? Sorta

Where do you ride – what sort of riding do you do? Mostly trails in San Luis Obispo

Do you ride alone or with friends? Both, usually with friends.

Do you have any other hobbies apart from riding BMX? Well, i enjoy 26" BMX, not that i can ride well but i like it. Apart from that, Freeride and i'm kind of a handyman and an agricultural welder.

If a new BMX brand were coming out, what would make you choose them? Strong, light frames made from reputibe tubing from reputable companies (like True Temper Supertherm OX Platinum)
Good Parts specs, make 3 stock builds available along with the frame only, one with a budget build, one with a decent build, one with a nice build.

Does the logo of a BMX company give of a big impact – what makes you remember them? Yeah, keep it simple, but good. DO NOT plaster the logo all over the bike, a headtube badge is more than enough.

What makes a bike trendy? Screw trends, break the mold.

Choose your favourite:
- Grey / Red / Black
- Blue / Black / Clear
- Brown / Bronze / Gold
- Other (make suggestion Raw, don't clean the blue oxides off the weld, it looks good!
I also like Blue/Red/Gold

Posted: Mar 2, 2010 at 23:43 Quote
Looking back at some of the stuff other people wrote, I agree with JokerMachine about a bike with grey and black as a basic color combo looking good. I was looking at the 2010 WTP Crysis that has this color combo and any part you bought in any color to add on to it would make it pop, even something as simple as a matching stem and seatpost clamp.

Posted: Mar 3, 2010 at 2:13 Quote
roadwork wrote:
Looking back at some of the stuff other people wrote, I agree with JokerMachine about a bike with grey and black as a basic color combo looking good. I was looking at the 2010 WTP Crysis that has this color combo and any part you bought in any color to add on to it would make it pop, even something as simple as a matching stem and seatpost clamp.

Yeah but the Eggplant Krysis is sick! I was trying to get one but WTP kept putting back the launch date so i got bored and bought a verde that i used for a month, decided i hated and built a full cromo bike with top of the range parts for less than £400, thats skills right there.

Posted: Mar 3, 2010 at 22:51 Quote
Firstly – Nearly 16 from Goulburn, Australia

Do you ride BMX? Yessum

Where do you ride – what sort of riding do you do? I like to ride street but theres no decent street around. So manly at the skatepark

Do you ride alone or with friends? It depends what mood im in, if i'm really pumped to ride i might call some people and set something up but otherwise ill just go on my own

Do you have any other hobbies apart from riding BMX? I race Motocross and play Electric guitar and as much as i hate to admit it Video games are pretty Badass aswell

If a new BMX brand were coming out, what would make you choose them? Not sure, maybe seeing whos currently riding for them and looking over some of specs for their parts

Does the logo of a BMX company give of a big impact – what makes you remember them? No i don't think so

What makes a bike trendy? At the moment im going to say insanely big bars and anything purple

Choose your favourite:
- Grey / Red / Black
- Blue / Black / Clear
- Brown / Bronze / Gold
- Other (make suggestion) Purple / Black / Polished

Posted: Jul 23, 2010 at 2:09 Quote
Firstly – How old are you and where are you from?
13 and wellington nz

Do you ride BMX?
yep

Where do you ride – what sort of riding do you do?
park

Do you ride alone or with friends?
with freinds

Do you have any other hobbies apart from riding BMX?
downhill mountainbiking and boxxing
If a new BMX brand were coming out, what would make you choose them?
if they had mint bikes yea

Does the logo of a BMX company give of a big impact – what makes you remember them?
yeah i rekon it completes the bike and something out there makes me rember it
What makes a bike trendy?
the colour scheme and tidyness

Choose your favourite:
- Grey / Red / Black
- Blue / Black / Clear
- Brown / Bronze / Gold
- Purple / Black / Silver-this one

Posted: Jul 23, 2010 at 4:16 Quote
This questionnaire is finished and over. Who resurrected this zombie?

Posted: Jul 24, 2010 at 8:27 Quote
Firstly – How old are you and where are you from?... 16 and from Ontario

Do you ride BMX?... Yes

Where do you ride – what sort of riding do you do? I ride in parks near where I live and I ride parks street and want to get into trails

Do you ride alone or with friends?... With friends

Do you have any other hobbies apart from riding BMX?... Downhill racing, snowmobiling, snowboarding

If a new BMX brand were coming out, what would make you choose them?... They need to be light, look nice, have 100% cromo frame bars and forks and have a good colour scheme

Does the logo of a BMX company give of a big impact – what makes you remember them?... The name of the company or if they have a unique look

What makes a bike trendy?... Light, good parts, low stand over height, 8.25 high bars or higher, we the people tires...

Choose your favourite:
- Grey / Red / Black...

- Blue / Black / Clear
- Brown / Bronze / Gold
- Other (make suggestion)... Black/ anodized purple or red / purple and yellow

Posted: Jul 24, 2010 at 11:30 Quote
Firstly – How old are you and where are you from? 15-selby

Do you ride BMX? yes

Where do you ride – what sort of riding do you do? dirt and a little park

Do you ride alone or with friends? friends

Do you have any other hobbies apart from riding BMX? guitar

If a new BMX brand were coming out, what would make you choose them? recomendations

Does the logo of a BMX company give of a big impact – what makes you remember them? how good they are i suppose idk really

What makes a bike trendy? clean looks

Choose your favourite:
- Grey / Red / Black
- Blue / Black / Clear
- Brown / Bronze / Gold
- Other (make suggestion) bronz and red and black/purple and red and black/

Posted: Jul 24, 2010 at 11:39 Quote
Firstly – How old are you and where are you from? im 13 years old and im from vacouver british columbia

Do you ride BMX? Yep

Where do you ride – what sort of riding do you do? I ride parks around the lower mainland and i usually ride park and sometimes dj's

Do you ride alone or with friends? i try to ride with freinds most of the time

Do you have any other hobbies apart from riding BMX? Video Games paintball airsoft.

If a new BMX brand were coming out, what would make you choose them? Kewl logo, Great coulers strong and light parts and frams

Does the logo of a BMX company give of a big impact – what makes you remember them?What makes me remember them is either there team or if they have like a crazy logo.

What makes a bike trendy? Low slung frames brakeless big bars.

Choose your favourite:
- Grey / Red / Black
- Blue / Black / Clear
- Brown / Bronze / Gold
just red and black work togather well or blue and black.

Posted: Jul 24, 2010 at 11:52 Quote
Somthing tells me that answering this questionnaire is no longer necessary. It was posted in February and the OP has no activity on his account since then.

Posted: Jul 24, 2010 at 13:26 Quote
can we get some thread lock please?

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.102129
Mobile Version of Website