Xbox?

• Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Nov 23, 2007 at 16:56 Quote
So I'm thinking of asking for a 360 for christmas. I got some questions. The hard drive, Is that mainly just for storeing games on so you don't have to put a disk in? Also when connected to the internet can you browse the web like a normal computer?
What else can you do?

Thats all I can think of for now. Big Grin

Posted: Nov 24, 2007 at 21:24 Quote
no you dont store games. no you dont surf the net. you can play online with friedns and family.

you can store music, photos, videos i think i dont no. research.

Posted: Nov 24, 2007 at 21:29 Quote
u can transfer music and stuff from ure pc to xbox, but u cant surf the web, but its an amazing console, u wont be disapointed

Posted: Nov 24, 2007 at 22:12 Quote
wtf why would I want to put photos on a xbox? :S I think you should be able to surf the web, it's got the power to.

So basicly I don't need a 120 gb hard drive for it? 20 gb would be fine.

Also what's the msn like? I dono how much I would even use it if I can't browse the web with it.

Posted: Nov 24, 2007 at 22:15 Quote
well the msn is pretty swee, but its takes a lil while to type, the 20 GB should be fine, unless ure gonna put a ton of music on it, also, u can listen to music during ANY game, so thats pretty sweet,but its worth it, believe me

Posted: Nov 25, 2007 at 12:41 Quote
Yeah I saw that they have a key pad that's goes onto the controler. It's only $30

http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/hardware/x/xbox360messengerkit/

Posted: Nov 27, 2007 at 21:20 Quote
yeah, i have the mini keyboard, its dece.

I love 360, of my 20GB i have 6.5GB left, I download alot of game trailers and music so yeah...

Live is amazingPirate

Posted: Nov 28, 2007 at 12:06 Quote
Where did you get the keyboard? I can't see it online at bestbuy or Futurshop.

Posted: Dec 4, 2007 at 19:34 Quote
You'd be surprised at how fast 20gigs is gone. But maybe thats just me with all the demos and trailers as was already said, you won't be disappointed.

Posted: Dec 5, 2007 at 8:21 Quote
I have used up 14 Gigs, but thats all videos, I have used maybe 2-3 gigs on games

Posted: Dec 5, 2007 at 13:44 Quote
If the zune ever comes to canada I can use that for the music. So I wouldn't need to put my music on there.

Posted: Dec 8, 2007 at 8:03 Quote
iliveinthestreets wrote:
If the zune ever comes to canada I can use that for the music. So I wouldn't need to put my music on there.

yah that works. I use my zune with my 360 all the time. also when i'm too lazy to walk to my computer i just plug 'er in my 360 and she is charging.Pimp

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011555
Mobile Version of Website