Has anyone gone riding at Sir Sam's?

PB Forum :: Downhill
Has anyone gone riding at Sir Sam's?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Mar 18, 2010 at 5:15 Quote
Has anyone gone riding at Sir Sam's in Ontario? I am just wondering what to expect. Is it steep, rocky and tough? Or pretty tame? Either way it is nice to have an alternative to Blue Mtn.

Posted: Mar 18, 2010 at 8:43 Quote
From what I've seen they had a couple DH tracks, the one that was raced looked pretty fun. They had planned on a winter 4x race, but weather didn't allow it to happen. I'd expect to see some good stuff from these guys really soon once they really get bikes operations going in the next few years.

Posted: Mar 18, 2010 at 11:33 Quote
the race course was pretty good . had trees, rock garden, steep section, and rough and high speed areas

its a good mountain for riding

O+
Posted: Mar 19, 2010 at 14:14 Quote
That's great I can't wait to try something new in Ontario and to not give Blue mtn my money.

Posted: Mar 19, 2010 at 20:21 Quote
Does anyone know if you can go at any time and ride the race course from last year? It was better then any runs that blue has tbh.

Posted: Mar 20, 2010 at 13:40 Quote
grossman wrote:
and to not give Blue mtn my money.

hahahah i love this post 3

Posted: Jul 19, 2011 at 19:32 Quote
sams is pretty fun not too difficult one track with some nice berms, the dh trails are fun, was there on saturday, 30 bucks for the day. i have never been anywhere riding, and havent been riding in prob 3 years, i had a blast, the people are friendly, good food, good price, and theres like noone there, 30 ppl there on saturday, and prob 75% were there for XC

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.011489
Mobile Version of Website