PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Squamish Thread
  • Previous Page
Posted: Mar 30, 2010 at 9:19 Quote
This is the official squamish thread,
post your photos, videos, spots, or experiences all of riding in squamish

Keep it on topic please.

Posted: Jul 24, 2010 at 22:21 Quote
is there any winter riding in or near squamish?

Posted: Jul 26, 2010 at 20:53 Quote
yeah most of the riding in squamish isn't very high up so you can ride all winter long

Posted: Jul 26, 2010 at 20:54 Quote
thats great to hear!
What is the local opinon of quest college?
kinda random but that would be my way to get their!
is it any good of a school?

Posted: Aug 3, 2010 at 8:43 Quote
I don't know much about quest.
It's right next to the best DH Freeride trails in squamish

Posted: May 16, 2011 at 7:50 Quote
Hey guys, I'm just wondering whether there is a proper squamish thread as I'll be living over there for a whole year, from august to July.

Posted: May 16, 2011 at 21:46 Quote
There wasn't one so I made this, but it didn't really catch on... If you have any questions I should be able to answer them.

Posted: May 18, 2011 at 4:46 Quote
Well, let's hope it'll catch on. Well, basically I just need some guys to show me around when i'm over there.

Posted: Jul 12, 2011 at 20:01 Quote
not sure if anyone is around this forum but I'm planning on heading up saturday for some shuttling and was wondering if anyone had any trail suggestions. I was planning on hitting up half nelson so anything worthwhile in and around that area.

O+
Posted: Jul 12, 2011 at 21:05 Quote
So many to choose from but if you gonna hit half nelson you should also hit pseudo tsuga

Posted: Jul 12, 2011 at 21:18 Quote
Awesome, is that trail part of the same network as half nelson? I was also thinking about hybrid. Are there any shops that carry trail maps for these trails? Also can you shuttle this stuff? Sorry for all the questions, I really appreciate the answers though

O+
Posted: Jul 12, 2011 at 21:25 Quote
It's in the same area as half nelson. I peddle up for both of them but I do believe there is an option to shuttle above half nelson and then take another trail down to reach the start of half nelson. visit any of the bike shops in squamish they are alway very helpful with directions and you can also get maps from them.

Posted: Jul 12, 2011 at 21:30 Quote
awesome man, thanks for the info

Posted: Jul 13, 2011 at 19:43 Quote
If you're willing to shuttle higher up the road you can do 19th Hole or Grin n' Holler, both are nice steep trails.

Posted: Jul 13, 2011 at 19:51 Quote
To get to the entrance for both of those trails drive up Garabaldi park road / Diamond head road. The road will switch back to the left when driving uphill then to the right. Park at the second switchback (the one to the right). 19th hole is right off of the road right below the second switchback and grin n' holler is off of a side road that leads right off of the switchback. Both trails are well signed. Park your retreval vehicle at the bottom of psueda suga or half nelson or just at quest the university. I highly recommend you pick up a map from one of the bike shops. It will help a lot..... much more than me rambling on.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.008836
Mobile Version of Website