Team game of pig

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Team game of pig
  • Previous Page
Posted: Apr 1, 2010 at 17:32 Quote
okay guys i want to start off a game of pig so pm me if you wish to play. there will be 4 people per team and the rules are as follows:

1.it is a game for 24" and 26" only

2.no pegs are allowed unless there is at least 1 person on each side.

3.once a trick is set only 1 person from the opposite team has to get the trick down then it is that persons team that sets the next trick.

4.only one turn per player per round, a round is when everyone from each team has played once and only once. then the round can start again, it can go in any order that the team chooses.

5.the time limit is 3 days (unless it is the last player in the rounds turn and a good reason is in place, then it will be extended another 3 days until the problems are solved or unless a person can replace them or take there turn (in this case the player who would be unable to place a trick would replace the replacees turn in the following round and play their next turn))

6.the player must be nominated and once this person is nominated there is no swapping.(the team may p.m each other to confirm their player)

7.the filming must be clear

8.the word will be pinkbike

9.the team that makes up the word "pinkbike" first looses

10.as soon as a game is over you can re-apply to play the next game that will be on this threaad

11.this is strictly a first come first serve game. soon as you are in thats it but you may drop out at any point if you wish. then that person may be replaced by another person who wishes to apply to join the game

the teams are as follows for game 1:

team 1:
cavravanking
blk-mrkt
dh-joe
dan000h

team 2:
benbiker1
tinnacleprojan
tac 1593
rigidrider94

the teams for game 1 are set !!

just pm me if you wish to play and i will enter you in the game

Posted: Apr 1, 2010 at 18:40 Quote
I'll play. Sounds like some fun

Posted: Apr 2, 2010 at 0:54 Quote
Yeah keen to play Smile I'm 26 an atm brakeless until hub/axel spacing is sorted. what tricks are we looking at?

Posted: Apr 2, 2010 at 0:54 Quote
I am so playing . something to kill Easter holiday boredom tup

Posted: Apr 2, 2010 at 0:56 Quote
Iam up count me in.

Posted: Apr 2, 2010 at 0:59 Quote
tinnacleprojan wrote:
I am so playing . something to kill Easter holiday boredom tup

tup tup Amen brutha!

Posted: Apr 2, 2010 at 0:59 Quote
Blk-Mrkt wrote:
Yeah keen to play Smile I'm 26 an atm brakeless until hub/axel spacing is sorted. what tricks are we looking at?
I'm not amazing. Tyre slaps, 180 drops, hop
manuals, high hops, only just getting shiity 3tap/ '360'. (I've got the basic motion of going all the way round regardless), fakie sliders, manuals, barspins, footjam variations (fj180 , fjhop, fj fakie ect) ,and I'm trying fj tailwhips ... I'm pretty shit compared to most you guys, but I can do some stuff I guess tup

Posted: Apr 2, 2010 at 1:04 Quote
tinnacleprojan wrote:
Blk-Mrkt wrote:
manuals, high hops, only just getting shiity 3tap/ '360'. (I've got the basic motion of going all the way round regardless), fakie sliders, manuals, barspins, footjam variations (fj180 , fjhop, fj fakie ect) ,and I'm trying fj tailwhips ... I'm pretty shit compared to most you guys, but I can do some stuff I guess tup

umm for me it's full cabs, 180 flat, MAYBE 3's, long manual, hop manual, big flatty's, and trying fj whips atm on banks but cannot get the whole left foot in motion, one foot, one hand, tire grabs, and a trippy trick named the "mot" trick. hard to explain but you hop off the pedals leaving the bike then bringing the bike up to your feetConfused and that's it :-)

Posted: Apr 2, 2010 at 1:11 Quote
Blk-Mrkt wrote:
tinnacleprojan wrote:
Blk-Mrkt wrote:

umm for me it's full cabs, 180 flat, MAYBE 3's, long manual, hop manual, big flatty's, and trying fj whips atm on banks but cannot get the whole left foot in motion, one foot, one hand, tire grabs, and a trippy trick named the "mot" trick. hard to explain but you hop off the pedals leaving the bike then bringing the bike up to your feetConfused and that's it :-)
you have no idea howmuch I wanna learn fullcabs...grr on you . I've also got I foot, 1 hands, almost got no hands, but sketchy as f*ck and they get like 3 inches of e tention from the bars...could do em withr rigids:/ don't know what happened. but our skills are in the same area of progression I guess tup , how about everyone else?

Posted: Apr 2, 2010 at 8:49 Quote
Im rolling on twentys man Frown

Posted: Apr 2, 2010 at 11:29 Quote
i would but iv snapped my collarbone in 2 places Frown GUUUUTTTTTTTTED

Posted: Apr 2, 2010 at 12:03 Quote
shovelmonkey wrote:
i would but iv snapped my collarbone in 2 places Frown GUUUUTTTTTTTTED
i would but my collar bone recently popped out to say hello aswell Frown

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009701
Mobile Version of Website