O.P Trails need you!

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
O.P Trails need you!
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Mod
Posted: Apr 2, 2010 at 18:09 Quote
Hi guys, I'm applying for grants and need to show there is a demand for the trails.

Please post your name (and a short testimonial) if you have ridden or would like to ride the O.P trails (or just think it's a good idea).

Many thanks Salute

Here's little preview of what's there at the moment. We have a lot of space and many plans....please help us make it a reality so the Taunton area can have not only great DH (Triscombe) but some great Freeride trails too.

Views: 273    Faves: 2    Comments: 4

Views: 305    Faves: 3    Comments: 8

photo
photo

Posted: Apr 3, 2010 at 4:11 Quote
As a Taunton local, although currently away studying at uni, I still try and ride here during the holidays as much as I can. I've ridden the OP Trails in two of their major iterations now, and would definitely like to see them live up to their potential in the future.

Posted: Apr 3, 2010 at 10:43 Quote
My name is Carly and I learnt to ride on these tracks! It has been great to see them being developed as my riding skills have also improved. The land has great potential and I have confidence that the tracks will live up to this.

Posted: Apr 4, 2010 at 14:17 Quote
Hi im joe,
i have not ridden op before i would like good local something that would get me race ready.

Posted: Apr 30, 2010 at 10:08 Quote
Hi peeps Jon here I Ride and dont dig.

Posted: May 13, 2010 at 2:25 Quote
Hi, I'm Pete and have ridden the trails on quite a few occasions, both on my own, as a Taunton local, and with the Mafia crew from Exeter, who have come up especially several times. All agree that these trails are great and have huge potential for further development. When combined with Triscombe and the Quantocks these trails really help put Taunton on the mountain biking map. Keep up the good work.

Posted: May 13, 2010 at 9:20 Quote
i will get my ass in gear and help when i head up next Smile

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.218245
Mobile Version of Website