What do you think for this frame

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
What do you think for this frame
  • Next Page
Posted: Sep 28, 2007 at 11:54 Quote
r-m-r wrote:
skiline1337, what's up with the bike being for sale when you were saying it was stolen a few days ago?

agent007, that bike will do fine for now. Sure, it's not very good and it's not very strong, but go ahead and ride it until it breaks. Everyone has to start somewhere. Just make sure you're saving your money as fast as possible while you're riding that thing!

yeah it was, but i found it

Posted: Sep 28, 2007 at 12:25 Quote
agent007 wrote:
Ok thanks when i have to buy new beter then that bike i will sell this and with the money i have saved and with the money from the bike i will buy a new or not new bike but BETER than that.And say me what to be the new bike the price must be until 2000$(that is the maximum!!) ? AND PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR SKYPE PLEASE Cry Cry
Ohhh please make me a gift/presen please give me bike ;( ;( ;( ;( ;(Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry i never get those money .......
Please help me to get start...
Somebody say somethink pls pls pls pls i have no money ...................Cry Cry Frown Frown Cry Cry Thumbs Down Thumbs Down

Posted: Sep 28, 2007 at 15:43 Quote
Get a JOb do you seriously expect people to send you parts to bulgaria or send you money?

Posted: Sep 29, 2007 at 0:01 Quote
Hmm not realy(but there can be too rich people in this forum Wink ) but for job i am too small i will do that (say me is the idea good)
1 make the bike(almost ready)
Ride it then sell it and for that time (when i finished the bike and when i ride it) i will save some money and then sell it.Whit the money from the bike and saved money i will buy a new better bike Smile How do you think?

FL
Posted: Sep 29, 2007 at 4:22 Quote
skiline1337 wrote:
return that frame and get the nicolai with the gbox

or you could buy my bike... its an 07 intense socom $3,500 its in buy/sell you should get it.

Uhhhhh....man CAN YOU READ???he's telling that ride's AM,and it's his first bike...........thing about that

Posted: Sep 30, 2007 at 0:36 Quote
agent007 wrote:
Hmm not realy(but there can be too rich people in this forum Wink ) but for job i am too small i will do that (say me is the idea good)
1 make the bike(almost ready)
Ride it then sell it and for that time (when i finished the bike and when i ride it) i will save some money and then sell it.Whit the money from the bike and saved money i will buy a new better bike Smile How do you think?
How do you think is the idea good ?? And what can you offer me for second bike and to be not then 1000$??

Posted: Sep 30, 2007 at 5:12 Quote
Please answer me ... Smile

Posted: Sep 30, 2007 at 16:15 Quote
It's hard to answer you when it's not clear what you're talking about.

If you're still asking for people to give you money or products, then don't bother to clarify.

If you're looking for suggestions for a bike that you can't afford yet, let's come back to the question when you do have the money.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.131155
Mobile Version of Website