Trouble picking what bike (down to 2 bikes now)

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Trouble picking what bike (down to 2 bikes now)
  • Previous Page
Posted: Apr 28, 2010 at 1:21 Quote
So I've narrowed it down to a couple bikes, I just need help decided on which one. Right now it's between the We The People Trust 10 the Verde Radia 10 the Verde Modus 09 and the Stolen Score 10. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Posted: Apr 28, 2010 at 7:34 Quote
i have an 09 trust. i love it. it feels good and has caused me very few problems for how hard i have rode it. i have no idea on the verdes but wtp are solid. i would say "trust" me and get the wtp. lol sorry for the bad pun

Posted: Apr 28, 2010 at 18:13 Quote
westislandbiker wrote:
i have an 09 trust. i love it. it feels good and has caused me very few problems for how hard i have rode it. i have no idea on the verdes but wtp are solid. i would say "trust" me and get the wtp. lol sorry for the bad pun

Sounds legit to me. Anyone else got any input?

Posted: Apr 28, 2010 at 18:47 Quote
westislandbiker wrote:
do it. such a solid bike.

Posted: Apr 28, 2010 at 18:53 Quote
out of those bike if i were you id deff get the wtp.

Posted: Apr 29, 2010 at 12:31 Quote
What would your second choice be? Because the We The People Trust won't be available until June. Madder

Posted: Apr 29, 2010 at 20:29 Quote
alright cool. So now my question is, is it worth waiting a month for the We The People Trust or should I just go for the Verde and get it in the next couple days?

Posted: Apr 30, 2010 at 6:03 Quote
ninjavillian wrote:
alright cool. So now my question is, is it worth waiting a month for the We The People Trust or should I just go for the Verde and get it in the next couple days?
hmkm thats tough.. how long do u have to wait for the wtp? do u plan on riding a lot? if u plan on riding lots almost everyday id get a bike now but then again thats up to you.

Posted: Apr 30, 2010 at 16:04 Quote
they are equal in value and personally i would have the verde. get it now.

Posted: May 1, 2010 at 4:52 Quote
i dont know of the Verde.. i think stolen is a bigger company? anyway, i bought a stolen sinner.. a sick bike to shred on at a low price.

Posted: May 1, 2010 at 6:00 Quote
I should go for the verde radia..
Ride a Verde Luxe myself.. and have to say that i like it pretty much for a complete.

Posted: May 1, 2010 at 6:05 Quote
hgldfgld wrote:
i dont know of the Verde.. i think stolen is a bigger company? anyway, i bought a stolen sinner.. a sick bike to shred on at a low price.
bigger company doesnt mean anything for the quality of the things..usually smaller companies iwll actually be better anmd have more quality control. i dont know which is the bigger company out of the 2 but yeah anyways

stolen has been reputated to be having several parts fail. and when they do fail their custumer service is shit so it take you forever to get a new part or you dont.

once again get the verde.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012581
Mobile Version of Website