NS Holy 1 2010 Riders

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
NS Holy 1 2010 Riders
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Apr 28, 2010 at 19:31 Quote
Ok so I'm pretty interested in this bike, but the specs really aren't that great. Like the joytech non sealed hubs.. wtf? Anyways I would like to know how your bikes are holding up. I would like to hear how the hubs and the NS rims that come on it are doing. Thanks.

Posted: Apr 29, 2010 at 2:06 Quote
I am running everything except grips and tires stock, and i gotta say, nothing is the issue.
NS rims are strong, but not exactly light, and the hubs are fine, although they could be a little louder.
Once i bought the bike i was like, im gonna switch the hubs strait away but now i realize that im not going to change anything till things start to break because im riding fine.

Its a Really awesome bike. just go out and get it

Posted: Apr 29, 2010 at 11:18 Quote
Eternal171 wrote:
I am running everything except grips and tires stock, and i gotta say, nothing is the issue.
NS rims are strong, but not exactly light, and the hubs are fine, although they could be a little louder.
Once i bought the bike i was like, im gonna switch the hubs strait away but now i realize that im not going to change anything till things start to break because im riding fine.

Its a Really awesome bike. just go out and get it

Thanks for the reply. Anyone else?

Posted: May 1, 2010 at 16:11 Quote
my friend has one which I ride a lot.

very light and nice looking, one of the best bikes for its price Smile

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011632
Mobile Version of Website