PRESS RELEASE: Mucky NutzMucky Nutz is excited to bring you the MugGuard, our first 3D moulded fender.
We've taken our time to develop the design, improving on our favourite features and doing away with things we didn't like about other moulded guards already on the market.
The result is a sharp looking, engineered and fully refined piece of kit, that will compliment your ride and keep you shredding without eating dirt, whatever the conditions!
The MugGuard - Long... The ultimate slop stopper, perfect for all the 29er's out there! MSRP £24.99
Available in two sizes, the MugGuard has been engineered for maximum functionality and durability, with minimal weight and eyesore. - The Short MugGuard is 400mm (16") in length, and weighs just 75g. MSRP £19.99.- The Long MugGuard is 600mm (23.5") in length, and weighs just 105g. MSRP £24.99.
Both MugGuards are compatible with 26”, 27.5’’ & 29” wheel diameters, and will fit most standard and boost suspension fork / tyre combinations up to 3”.The MugGuard profile has been developed to prevent clogging when shredding the sticky stuff; with subtle features such as:
- Forward lip to minimise spray. Sharp trailing edge to cut cloggy soil away from the tyre.
- Recessed bridge area to increase tyre clearance.
- Wide upper 'arm' profile to protect your seals and stanchions from mud and grit.
- Six fastenings anchor the guard firmly to the fork, so there is no rattling or movement.
- Multiple fastening slots for increased functionality, with the potential to use the MugGuard at the rear of the bike to protect the shock, depending on frame architecture.
- Polished underside... to shed muck and make for easy cleaning. Take note.
- Made of a customised PP polymer with a UV additive, for increased life and durability in the elements.
- Supplied with a Velcro roll for fastening, making it quick release and easily removed for transport on a bike rack / uplift if needed. You can choose Zip-Ties if you prefer a more permanent fix.Finished in a stealthy matte black with contrasting gloss side walls, this is a premium looking mudguard that won't break the bank, or damage your trail cred!
Sharp subtle lines and the matte black finish keep a stealthy profile.
Despite its size, the long version is still subtle and won't detract from your ride!
The MugGuard is proudly manufactured in the UK - using recycled material. The MugGuard is now available to purchase direct from https://muckynutz.com/ (ships world-wide) and will be rolling out to retailers throughout March 2019.