Press Release: RedSide Custom Tools
The MTB Helping Hand is an all-new, original bike tool that allows any rider to keep their bike standing steady and safely at the trailhead. The bike's grip is placed into the tool’s handle slot and the tool holds the bike vertical and still, regardless of hilly or flat terrain.
The standard protocol without the MTB Helping Hand.
The Soft Silicon Backing allows anyone to have a hands-free standing bike and protected paint.
Right now, at the trailhead or parking lot, adjusting your bike configurations, brake-levers, seat post height, or really doing anything to your bike is a complete nightmare. Unless you brought your whole shop work-stand, dealing with your bike at the trailhead is frustrating. Everyone does a poor job trying to work on their bike while holding it. We all know the guy with the scratches all over their car from leaning their bike against it. Maybe you simply flip your bike upside-down in the spot next to you. But with this, you rub your grips and saddle raw on the dirt and gravel. You can awkwardly squat down to lube your chain, but you still can't really check or adjust your fork air pressure. In addition, If you don't have a whole campsite and a car pulls up attempting to park in the spot your bike is resting, you have to move your bike while halfway through tuning it.The Tool Would Scratch Your Car's Paint? Right? No
Why the MTB Helping Hand is a Portable Bike Stand and Won't Scratch Your Car
• Because of the powerful rare-earth magnets and resistant shape, this tool very sturdily holds your bike standing, hands-free, ready for anything.
• It allows you to lean your bike against your car while protecting both your bike and your car with the soft, silicon backing.
• Instead of awkwardly holding your bike while lubing your chain before a ride, you have a third hand holding your bike, or a... helping hand you could say.
• The MTB Helping Hand has allen wrench and bit slots. So while you're adjusting your bike, all of your tools are kept within arm's reach away.
• The MTB Helping Hand is made out of special plastic called Polylactide. This plastic is extremely sturdy, durable, light-weight, biodegradable, compostable, and recyclable.
• This tool is less than 6 inches (15 cm) long and weighs less than 0.3 lbs (122 grams). Meaning it's hand-held and extremely portable for wherever you ride!
• The MTB Helping Hand stays on even when driving at freeway speeds! I'm talking 100+ kmh (60+mph). Yet despite this, it easily and conveniently dismounts from a direct pull.
The MTB Helping hand is only sold in Black and Red, priced at $28.99 with Free Shipping in the United States. Worldwide shipping is offered with a shipping flat rate of $14.00. For any questions, email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Emails will be answered within 24 hours.
If you're tired of looking like a goober, and ready to level-up your trailhead game, check out our website