The 20" street thread

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
The 20" street thread
Posted: Oct 29, 2014 at 6:57 Quote
I haven't done them in years, they're mad fun. Want to get another bash guard sprocket but I can't afford one...

Posted: Oct 29, 2014 at 7:00 Quote
Way way to expensive. I think I can make the animal gaurd fit on mine but my sproket is still trash. It would be nice though. Also wanna buy animal bob bars but keep my big fours.

Posted: Oct 29, 2014 at 7:04 Quote
I'm tempted to just mill up a little quarter bash for my current sprocket.

Posted: Oct 29, 2014 at 7:27 Quote
Actually my most favourite edit ever was easily Max Wood's Trawlerman promo edit.

He needs to come back, his style was f*cking sick. He's changed to MX now according to Proper. He went so big in that edit tho.

Posted: Oct 29, 2014 at 8:47 Quote
My favourite edit
https://vimeo.com/m/31157373

Posted: Oct 29, 2014 at 8:48 Quote
JaseZ wrote:
bamfbmx wrote:
Burns is very 90s street style or "dead man" style. That being said burns is very talented and I agree there should be more riders like that. But bonedeth has unique riders like dirt ron, colt fake, Kert petersel, Jay Wilson who's a handrail wizard, actually just a good diversity of different styles. Sean's trying to do something different then most bmx companies, and I like it.

This was legit one of the first bmx edits i watched i reckon, i still love it now haha

Ya dude colt fake rules!

Posted: Oct 29, 2014 at 8:53 Quote
So I've been doing some drifting stuff like a 180 drift and tap a wall and then half cab out, or like 180 drift and then half cab up a bank, but the tire is wearing pretty quick (kenda sb8 wire bead).... Was thinking to grab a DTH from work once this one wears down, the DTH should last longer right?

Posted: Oct 29, 2014 at 8:55 Quote
Stop doing skids. If you skid all the time nothing will last.

Posted: Oct 29, 2014 at 9:14 Quote
f*ckin' All Day!

The Ride BMX series was also sooooo good. Miss that shit.

Posted: Oct 29, 2014 at 13:11 Quote
shoefanu wrote:
Stop doing skids. If you skid all the time nothing will last.
I swear my Cult Dehart went from having about 70% life left to being literally f*cked within a few weeks of doing drifty stuff, even little kickouts wear them out like f*ck.

Posted: Oct 29, 2014 at 13:16 Quote
They feel so good to drift on though.

Posted: Oct 29, 2014 at 15:09 Quote
bigbrotherbmx wrote:
My favorite vid: can I eat. If you don't like it you don't belong in this thread. Sns.
my fav part from that vid is Lino Gonzalez. Watched that part the other day.

Posted: Oct 30, 2014 at 0:38 Quote
so kinda relearned bars... throw em my front leg gets in the way after my bars have done 270 and I grab em and straighten them before I land didnt have this issue a few years ago..any tips to fix it?

Posted: Oct 30, 2014 at 3:53 Quote
bamfbmx wrote:
JaseZ wrote:
bamfbmx wrote:
Burns is very 90s street style or "dead man" style. That being said burns is very talented and I agree there should be more riders like that. But bonedeth has unique riders like dirt ron, colt fake, Kert petersel, Jay Wilson who's a handrail wizard, actually just a good diversity of different styles. Sean's trying to do something different then most bmx companies, and I like it.

This was legit one of the first bmx edits i watched i reckon, i still love it now haha

Ya dude colt fake rules!

all the banned dudes are dope haha

Kyle Painter goes hard too haha

Posted: Oct 30, 2014 at 14:38 Quote
What amazes me is that they all give it a shot after falling so hard I'd be like "nope, f*ck that, I'm going home"

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.020612
Mobile Version of Website