ianfleming wrote:
austin when we make new toques this winter ill trade Smile
DEAL

Posted: Nov 25, 2014 at 13:21 Quote
theres a new jurassic park movie…..

im 10 y/o again

Posted: Nov 25, 2014 at 14:00 Quote
hwipwill wrote:
Oh I hope you guys all saw the episode of Tuerck'd where Formula Drift driver Ryan Tuerck drifts the Woodward compound with his buddies, he also rides bmx himself. Really cool dude. It's on youtube, Network A is the channel.

I've partied with him, Gittin, foresberg, and Coffman in Seattle. Good times.

Posted: Nov 25, 2014 at 14:24 Quote
hwipwill wrote:
I feel like he'd be a cool dude to sit down with over some drinks and shoot the shit, see what he's been through. He seems really genuine compared to some others in the scene right now.

He's from my general area, my lbs build's his wheels for him. I hear he's quite random, and gets anxiety around big crowd's, but is a cool dude.

Posted: Nov 25, 2014 at 14:36 Quote
zx12rider wrote:
hwipwill wrote:
I feel like he'd be a cool dude to sit down with over some drinks and shoot the shit, see what he's been through. He seems really genuine compared to some others in the scene right now.

He's from my general area, my lbs build's his wheels for him. I hear he's quite random, and gets anxiety around big crowd's, but is a cool dude.

Mauls?

Posted: Nov 25, 2014 at 14:39 Quote
bamfbmx wrote:
zx12rider wrote:
hwipwill wrote:

Mauls?

Yessir, been dealing with them since the mid 90's.

Posted: Nov 25, 2014 at 14:45 Quote
zx12rider wrote:
bamfbmx wrote:
zx12rider wrote:

Mauls?

seams like a rad shop

Posted: Nov 25, 2014 at 14:49 Quote
bamfbmx wrote:
zx12rider wrote:
bamfbmx wrote:

Mauls?

seams like a rad shop

It really is. It was a lot more rad when it was ran outta the garage at Jon's fathers house, but the new shop is awesome too. Circuit is even closer too me as well, used to ride Vic's trails back in the day, but been dealing with Maul's way before Vic opened Circuit. His shop's f*cking spectucular!

Posted: Nov 25, 2014 at 15:02 Quote
The mauls brawls look fun haha

Posted: Nov 25, 2014 at 16:46 Quote
ianfleming wrote:
theres a new jurassic park movie…..

im 10 y/o again

I almost cried I was so happy when I heard about this last week.

Posted: Nov 25, 2014 at 20:05 Quote
Anybody had experiance with the tree lite sprocket? Got it not to long ago and was wondering how well it takes abuse?

Posted: Nov 25, 2014 at 20:15 Quote
bigbrotherbmx wrote:
Anybody had experiance with the tree lite sprocket? Got it not to long ago and was wondering how well it takes abuse?

my friend jeff rode one and he breaks everything and it held up for a good amount of time... just don't do sprocket chunks on purpose

Posted: Nov 25, 2014 at 21:11 Quote
bluntosaurusrex wrote:
bigbrotherbmx wrote:

my friend jeff rode one and he breaks everything and it held up for a good amount of time... just don't do sprocket chunks on purpose
lol Jeff sounds like my Type of guy I'd buy him a drink (theoretically I would I'm under 21 so I couldn't legally do that but I think you get the point ) lol

Posted: Nov 25, 2014 at 21:23 Quote
Is anyone else really disappointed with the Jurassic park trailer? Think they shifted the focus of the story too much away from something that's not sentient and completely unreasonable (a f*cking T-rex) to something that's smart oh no so scary it's coming for us! Think it's nearly ruined the horror of it.

The Mosasaur is pretty cool in idea, but the CGI was pretty cheap and it's been demoted to a secondary scare. Kinda very meh on that. Think they could have gone to the moon and back with the plot but kinda failed ass. Why not a disaster scene where the island is put into a state where the water table rises? Why not then have both the normally docile animals contending with the humans and other more dangerous sea specimens as they try to stake claim to the last of the land? Wouldn't a death scene in one of those gerbil balls as rolled off the path into the sea pen and was slowly broken into by hungry predators? Why are they not running with the book idea of the Velos getting to mainland and attacking specific things for the deficiencies in their coding? Why not bring that concept to the theme park?

But most of all, why the f*ck am I watching Burt Maklin riding a f*cking classic in a pack of raptors? Ultimately this is why I'm going to see it, to find out what the f*ck inspired that retarded scene.

Also I'm hearing rumors of a link between INGen and Weyland. It'd be cool as f*ck to see Scott in the universe, but I'm doubting it.

Here, have a movie poster.

photo

I've been a fan of the series for some time, and this looks almost as meh inducing as the third flick. They just haven't had the same presence since the first. To paraphrase a very great chaotician; "Yeah, yeah, but your producers were so preoccupied with whether or not they could that they didn't stop to think if they should. "

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.021015
Mobile Version of Website