Norco Aurum owners

PB Forum :: Downhill
Norco Aurum owners
Posted: Nov 29, 2016 at 12:34 Quote
kalbi777 wrote:
can't wait to get mine !
does anyone know wich springrates front(boxxer color) and back come with ?
tried to search but did not found anything !

I think it will vary depending on the frame size. When I got my first (2012) it was a small and came with a soft Spring. Can't remember which colour but it's the one below red. A medium or large probably comes with a red Spring. Don't quote me on that...

Posted: Nov 29, 2016 at 12:39 Quote
I dont think I posted mine yet!

photo

Posted: Nov 29, 2016 at 16:48 Quote
kalbi777 wrote:
can't wait to get mine !

what size did you order?

O+
Posted: Nov 30, 2016 at 19:25 Quote
kalbi777 wrote:
can't wait to get mine !

Small: soft-yellow/350lbs
Med: med-red/400lbs
Large: firm-blue/450lbs
XL: ???/500lbs

O+
Posted: Dec 19, 2016 at 16:52 Quote
Hi,

Anyone know what the rise of the stock bars on the C7.1/7.2/7.3 are?

Thanks

Posted: Dec 19, 2016 at 18:53 Quote
gramboh wrote:
Hi,

Anyone know what the rise of the stock bars on the C7.1/7.2/7.3 are?

Thanks

Looks like 20mm across the range.

Posted: Dec 22, 2016 at 11:13 Quote
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://imageshack.com/a/img922/690/LEr6rm.jpg
This is mine!! Just got the new frame, old as model but brand new of use!

O+
Posted: Dec 26, 2016 at 16:40 Quote
Hey dudes, I know this has been touched on before but I just wanted to gauge what other riders think. I've got a 2013 Aurum in Large which I love, and looking to upgrade to a 2016 also in Large. I know the reach is a bit longer on the newer models but I've seen a few reviews saying any riders over about the 6ft mark should think about going for the XL. I'm 6ft 2, can anyone about the same height with a 2016 model let me know how they get on on a size Large? I've ridden an XL on other bikes and found them way too long. Cheers!

Posted: Dec 26, 2016 at 18:21 Quote
bahony wrote:
Hey dudes, I know this has been touched on before but I just wanted to gauge what other riders think. I've got a 2013 Aurum in Large which I love, and looking to upgrade to a 2016 also in Large. I know the reach is a bit longer on the newer models but I've seen a few reviews saying any riders over about the 6ft mark should think about going for the XL. I'm 6ft 2, can anyone about the same height with a 2016 model let me know how they get on on a size Large? I've ridden an XL on other bikes and found them way too long. Cheers!

I'm 5,10 and I find the large perfect so I wouldn't be surprised if the XL is a good fit for you.

Posted: Dec 26, 2016 at 19:22 Quote
I'm 6 foot exactly. I'm on a large and when I got started it felt a tad bit long. But I got used to it and love it now. It might be because I was coming off a medium specialized status.
So I'm 6ft and a large is perfect.

Posted: Dec 26, 2016 at 21:43 Quote
Im 6-3 and i ride a large but would get XL if i could do it over. It felt good at first but once I got comfortable with the bike I could stand it to be longer. My Large Reign feels better in the cockpit

O+
Posted: Dec 26, 2016 at 23:37 Quote
Thanks for your feedback folks, definitely appreciated. Unfortunately I can only get my hands on a large at the mo, a good deal came up which I was stoked on getting! Had a sit on it and felt good but obviously a whole different ball game when out on the trails. Ideally I'd have a go on an XL too but that's pretty hard to do as no one stocks them down here in Queenstown. I like my bikes to be pretty fun and playful so may be able to get away with a large? Had a go on an XL Canyon Sender over the summer and that felt horrifically long. Decisions decisions...

Posted: Dec 27, 2016 at 7:42 Quote
bahony wrote:
Thanks for your feedback folks, definitely appreciated. Unfortunately I can only get my hands on a large at the mo, a good deal came up which I was stoked on getting! Had a sit on it and felt good but obviously a whole different ball game when out on the trails. Ideally I'd have a go on an XL too but that's pretty hard to do as no one stocks them down here in Queenstown. I like my bikes to be pretty fun and playful so may be able to get away with a large? Had a go on an XL Canyon Sender over the summer and that felt horrifically long. Decisions decisions...

DOnt get me wrong - my large is awesome and a tonne of fun. You won't regret the large I don't think. I also have very long arms. Better a bike a bit too small than too large....

O+
Posted: Dec 27, 2016 at 12:27 Quote
bigredride wrote:
bahony wrote:

DOnt get me wrong - my large is awesome and a tonne of fun. You won't regret the large I don't think. I also have very long arms. Better a bike a bit too small than too large....

Cheers man, as much as I love riding everything up the bike park I'm far more likely to be twatting around on some big jump lines then I am entering an actual race, so playfulness in the bike is more important than stability at super high speeds I guess. I think I'm just gunna go for the large as it's all I can get at the mo and all I can think about is riding the damn thing haha.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.016375
Mobile Version of Website