Nukeproof Owners Club

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Nukeproof Owners Club
O+
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 at 17:47 Quote
mega tr
New reverb, charge saddle, and SLX brakes.
Just need the snow to melt so i can ride.

Posted: Apr 15, 2014 at 1:48 Quote
Finishing rebuilding my Mega. Now with Low Friction bushings by RacingBros and 1x10 drivetrain with Wolftooth 42t cog and Blackspire 32t Narrow/Wide single chainring.
1x10 drivetrain Blackspire NW 32t
  1x10 drivetrain Blackspire NW 32t

1x10 drivetrain Sram X9 rear mech
  1x10 drivetrain Sram X9 rear mech

Low Friction bushing by RacingBros

O+
Posted: Apr 15, 2014 at 6:40 Quote
just wanted to say that the customer service at Nukeproof and hotlines-uk is outstanding, Very quick responses and super helpful. Thanks Sam.tup

Posted: Apr 15, 2014 at 14:33 Quote
imperial wrote:
just wanted to say that the customer service at Nukeproof and hotlines-uk is outstanding, Very quick responses and super helpful. Thanks Sam.tup

Their warranty process is top notch too , I sent them a pic of a crack and frame number and had a new frame within 2 weeks.

Posted: Apr 15, 2014 at 14:42 Quote
imperial wrote:

I've had the same, been very accommodating and helpful as we went through the process of becoming a dealer, these guys know what they are doing and go about it very well, thanks Andy!

Posted: Apr 17, 2014 at 12:19 Quote
Just picked up a brand new 2013 Pulse today. Can't wait to head out tomorrow and give it a try. Never used/come into contact with a Cane Creek DB before, what's the worst that can happen...

Also no regrets from slinging a leg over it first time today, so long the frame! A small was defiantly a good idea Razz

My new Nukeproof Pulse Pro 2013. Complete stock spec. Cane Creek DB Boxxer R2C2 s SRAM Descendant Cranks Avid Code R s Nukeproof Generator DH finish for everything else.

My new Nukeproof Pulse Pro 2013. Complete stock spec. Cane Creek DB Boxxer R2C2 s SRAM Descendant Cranks Avid Code R s Nukeproof Generator DH finish for everything else.

Posted: Apr 17, 2014 at 14:24 Quote
Nice man !

And you will love the canecreek , get base settings for it and off you go , it blows me away pretty much every time I ride.

Posted: Apr 17, 2014 at 15:03 Quote
Got a 2013 mega Tr and want a burlier fork. Was thinking of some 160mm pikes. Has anyone done this?

Posted: Apr 17, 2014 at 15:17 Quote
Hixee wrote:
Got a 2013 mega Tr and want a burlier fork. Was thinking of some 160mm pikes. Has anyone done this?
My friend is running 160 lyriks on the front of his TR and he's loving it, still climbs fine but descends well, not quite the same as the AM but pretty close.

Posted: Apr 17, 2014 at 23:40 Quote
Hixee wrote:
160 tapered steerer Lyriks on my TR. Its only on the very steep climbs that it 'wanders' a little, otherwise it's spot on!

Posted: Apr 18, 2014 at 1:24 Quote
dglobulator wrote:
Hixee wrote:
160 tapered steerer Lyriks on my TR. Its only on the very steep climbs that it 'wanders' a little, otherwise it's spot on!

Spot on! do you have a picture, I want to see how 'raked out' it will look. I looked on your profile but couldnt see any.

Cheers

Posted: Apr 18, 2014 at 2:04 Quote
Whats the point of buying a Tr and putting a 160mm fork, why not just buy the Am

Posted: Apr 18, 2014 at 6:24 Quote
I don't understand why people buy the TR then try and make it an AM,ironically according to the "expert" reviews the AM is the better bike for all day riding and trail riding,don't really see the need for the TR to be honest,can't be much difference in weight.Somebody please enlighten me as to why you would buy the TR over the AM,not being funny or anything just curious.

Posted: Apr 18, 2014 at 6:36 Quote
Tr is spec'd more for riding trail so it's a lighter package if you buy the full bike. Also it's preference, the TR has shorter chainstays so it is a bit nimbler. Also he's probably had the Tr a while and would like a more aggressive setup, it's rated up to 160mm travel forks so why not?

Posted: Apr 18, 2014 at 7:18 Quote
EuanBisset145 wrote:
Tr is spec'd more for riding trail so it's a lighter package if you buy the full bike. Also it's preference, the TR has shorter chainstays so it is a bit nimbler. Also he's probably had the Tr a while and would like a more aggressive setup, it's rated up to 160mm travel forks so why not?
I see no problems running 160 forks on a TR at all if it feels to high just run a little more sag . Plus i have the AM and I rode a TR with 160s on and it's a much more playerble fun bike of tight twisty trails .. The tr makes perfect sence as a middle range bike .where as the mega AM is more aggressive and more stable at high speeds . Gota love nukeproof

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.024571
Mobile Version of Website