Automotive General discussion.

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Automotive General discussion.
Posted: Jul 30, 2014 at 14:02 Quote
downhillbmxican wrote:
tomcrowther wrote:
anyone else into smokey diesels?

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk226/darrenjlobb/Black%20Ph1%20D%20Turbo/DSC04605.jpg

Views: 425    Faves: 3    Comments: 10

Views: 297    Faves: 5    Comments: 3

Power comes with smoke. I'm a lot more powerful now than I was then, though. Lol

Living the life.

Posted: Jul 30, 2014 at 14:21 Quote
austin2112 wrote:
trozei wrote:
VRs are easy to tune up, right? I know the Audi version isn't worth the cost.
not a clue, gonna start tweaking with that stuff over winter. gotta alot of stuff planned.. sucks i'm getting a fender painted now cause i'm getting a new front lip and rear bumper over winter. woulda been nice to get it all done in 1 shot

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?4761622-How-to-build-a-relatively-inexpensive-reliable-powerful-Vr6

On mobile but this is seriously a great vr tuning guide.

Posted: Jul 30, 2014 at 15:56 Quote
Ugh I wanna do a hood stack once I pull the truck off the road but I honestly can't justify it because if I get a VI I'm f*cked. Frown

O+
Posted: Jul 30, 2014 at 16:23 Quote
Hood stack would be sick, but if your still driving it around, then I'd say it's a no go!

Posted: Jul 30, 2014 at 17:32 Quote
I could get away with it.. But for my own sanity I'm gonna do the 7" bed stack.

Posted: Jul 30, 2014 at 17:35 Quote
Creegz wrote:
jespinal wrote:
Sorry guys my knowledge on cars is quite low tbh

You can beat the pants off me in car knowledge I'd bet. I monitor this thread to learn more.

And see pretty, shiny things.
Same here.
also, did someone just say the like those kinds of ford focus? I'll trade you mine. It's an auto, sedan and all around terribad granny car.

Posted: Jul 30, 2014 at 20:52 Quote
So I might be a massive *ag and buy a 328. I don't know shit for what brands make good bolt on's for the car anyone want to help

Posted: Jul 30, 2014 at 20:55 Quote
Donr be a pussy, dump it out the fender

Posted: Jul 30, 2014 at 22:05 Quote
That defeats the whole "don't smoke out the track officials/timing lights/other driver" mentality haha

O+
Posted: Jul 30, 2014 at 23:55 Quote
jason-zee wrote:
So I might be a massive *ag and buy a 328. I don't know shit for what brands make good bolt on's for the car anyone want to help
like a BMW 328i(s)?

Posted: Jul 31, 2014 at 0:04 Quote
mstokman wrote:
jason-zee wrote:
like a BMW 328i(s)?
That would make him a douche, not a fag. We've been over this.

Posted: Jul 31, 2014 at 0:16 Quote
bordom wrote:
Creegz wrote:
jespinal wrote:
Sorry guys my knowledge on cars is quite low tbh

You can beat the pants off me in car knowledge I'd bet. I monitor this thread to learn more.

And see pretty, shiny things.
Same here.
also, did someone just say the like those kinds of ford focus? I'll trade you mine. It's an auto, sedan and all around terribad granny car.

no. no one likes any form of mk1 focus, unless it has an RS or ST badge on the back.

Posted: Jul 31, 2014 at 0:20 Quote
Sidermang you know this guy?

photo

photo

Another UZ swapped corolla in BC

Posted: Jul 31, 2014 at 0:50 Quote
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamnnn

Posted: Jul 31, 2014 at 0:59 Quote
top-cat wrote:
Sidermang you know this guy?

talked to him a bit here and there, he's from the island.

all in all that car is insane, pulls so hard. This car basically set me on putting the 1UZ in the E7, But clay just sold it on the 27th i think. he was asking $6k for it (which is cheaper then 90% of modded corollas around here) So i'm curious who bought it, cause they got one hell of a car for a steal

edit, he also has a 1JZ celica, and a RA22 celica race car shell (that he wants to sell)

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.045188
Mobile Version of Website