SNOWBOARDERS, general discussion

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
SNOWBOARDERS, general discussion
Posted: Dec 19, 2014 at 20:00 Quote
I'm in love with my union forces... lol

Posted: Feb 1, 2015 at 12:51 Quote
Nobble wrote:
I'm in love with my union forces... lol
union forces are the shit. If they break you can just go to your home hardware store and buy replacement parts lol

Posted: Feb 8, 2015 at 15:39 Quote
Has anyone got some experience of burton infidels?

Posted: Feb 10, 2015 at 11:12 Quote
pete-1 wrote:
my friend got his for Christmas and the highback on once side at the narrowest point snapped, the mesh is what creates the flex and if you crash and bend the super stiff high back, its likely going to snap

Posted: Feb 10, 2015 at 11:55 Quote
cabester98 wrote:
pete-1 wrote:
my friend got his for Christmas and the highback on once side at the narrowest point snapped, the mesh is what creates the flex and if you crash and bend the super stiff high back, its likely going to snap

ive done this with two different burton bindings. the chairlift did it once. it happens. the replacements were very fair price.

Posted: Feb 10, 2015 at 12:08 Quote
What binding angles everyone riding for what style of riding? I ride -25/-9 for all mountain/freeride and -15/-15 for park

Posted: Feb 10, 2015 at 13:11 Quote
They are on sale for a decent price so i may as well give them a go i guess

Posted: Feb 10, 2015 at 14:09 Quote
+/- 12 for everything. Been riding it for so long it's just natural for me.

Posted: Feb 10, 2015 at 14:30 Quote
cabester98 wrote:
pete-1 wrote:

I try to remember to flip my backs down when I load up. Mine are jacked up from the lift.

I ride burton malavita bindings. I did just pick up some Union Contacts though.... had to. $50. can't pass that up. Brand new. LOL! Figured I'd use em for spares. I'm actually looking at the Forged Ultra or Forged Carbon to run with my Libtech HP. Speaking of which... need to drop them another email.

Posted: Feb 10, 2015 at 14:54 Quote
+/-18 for everything here.

Know I guy who runs 0 front and back, riding for about a season, explodes if you ask him how that can possibly feel right, just seems so weird, is that actually a thing?

Posted: Feb 10, 2015 at 15:19 Quote
dusse123 wrote:

Know I guy who runs 0 front and back, riding for about a season, explodes if you ask him how that can possibly feel right, just seems so weird, is that actually a thing?

honestly... if he's comfortable... let him be. LOL!

We tried for years to talk my buddy in to widening his stance. Wouldn't do it. One time my brother and I had a few beers and my buddy crashed out... we moved them for him. Didn't say anything.

He started riding better and goes... man I'm feeling good today. LOL!

Posted: Feb 10, 2015 at 17:29 Quote
onemanarmy wrote:
dusse123 wrote:

honestly... if he's comfortable... let him be. LOL!

We tried for years to talk my buddy in to widening his stance. Wouldn't do it. One time my brother and I had a few beers and my buddy crashed out... we moved them for him. Didn't say anything.

He started riding better and goes... man I'm feeling good today. LOL!

Some people adjust their board/ bike/ moto to fit their bodies, some people adjust their bodies to fit their moto/ bike/ board. My first honda cbr was too small for me but I was young and it was rad, so I made due. I went to a gsxr and it was the same until someone showed me their adjustable rear sets, bars etc. and since I've been picky-er about my moto setup. Same thing occurs with lots of kit in lots of sports, and I think it's based on the person simply and honestly not knowing better. To no fault if their own, just limited understanding.

Posted: Feb 10, 2015 at 18:35 Quote
soo..... my local mountain hasn't been ridable all winter. i hate pineapple expresses

Posted: Feb 11, 2015 at 3:36 Quote
Didnt danny davis just win x games pipe on a 0/0 stance?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.018072
Mobile Version of Website