Watermarks: Logo creation and how do you insert them onto images

PB Forum :: Biking Photos
Watermarks: Logo creation and how do you insert them onto images
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Jan 27, 2014 at 7:05 Quote
Hey guys,

Ive been snapping away a number of pics since I bought my camera in Nov and I am beginning to wonder about watermarking. I know photoshop is one program which people use but are there any others? Im currently running Nikons NX2 which seems very basic as far as photo editing goes. Any suggestions on a program I could buy or download which has a wider range of editing options and the ability to add a watermark?

Im also wondering about how people have designed they're logos? I have an idea in my head about what I want but im not quite sure what program to use to design it?

Cheers!

Posted: Jan 27, 2014 at 7:43 Quote
I use Light Room to edit my pictures and to add my water mark. Most logos are made in photoshop. Till now I was using just my name in the lower left corner, but as a friend who studies graphics design is short on cash I asked him to design a logo for me I could use.

Posted: Jun 17, 2014 at 13:32 Quote
Ok, so i know this thread is dead,but is there anyway to ale a watermark with Aperture on a Mac? And if not, what else could I use (for free is best) to do so?

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008841
Mobile Version of Website