The bmx buying cycle continues!

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
The bmx buying cycle continues!
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Mar 10, 2014 at 11:14 Quote
Is anyone else like me? you think your going to quit bmx for good but you just keep finding yourself coming back?

I don't know why i do it each time, i get a new bike, i love riding it for about a year. Maybe i get a little bored? or maybe it's the winter break that kills my motivation to continue and then i sell my bike.

My excuse last time that i was getting married and that i need to "mature", but my good riding buddy has stayed with it, and i just feel like i need to ride with him again.

Yesterday i went into the local bike shop, ordered a Fit Bf2. 21"top tube, 8.5" rise bars... yeah that will do. You see i am not to specific about the brand, as long as the geometry is good and the top tube is long (since i am 6' 5") then i am good with whatever brand it is.

This time i swear i am sticking with it. This will be my last BMX!

or at least that is, what i keep telling myself....
photo

Posted: Mar 10, 2014 at 13:20 Quote
Nobody quits bmx for good.20 years from now,you will still be involved with bmx bikes,either still riding or collecting them....or both.

Posted: Apr 3, 2014 at 16:23 Quote
I walked away in the mid 90's and guess what.....just got a new aged bmx and man they sure are sick!! I'm never gonna stop!

Posted: Jun 10, 2014 at 8:58 Quote
I stopped riding about 7 years ago and starting riding mountain bikes and even the last year spent some time on a road bike. It is just never as much fun as a BMX. I picked up a 20" Premium Broadway a few weeks ago and now the 20" bike feels small to me but I sure love the fun. You never really out grow it. I also now have 2 boys (2 and 5) and just picked up a Fit Sixteen for him this week. We are still working on getting the training wheels off his first bike and then he gets the Fit. So it is all a big circle. We always come back.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009552
Mobile Version of Website