Official Cariboo Riders Thread (Williams Lake,100 Mile, Quesnel and Wells)

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Cariboo Riders Thread (Williams Lake,100 Mile, Quesnel and Wells)
  • Previous Page
Posted: May 26, 2014 at 7:58 Quote
The Cariboo needs a thread, so I created one.

Posted: May 29, 2014 at 22:45 Quote
ahh shit did i forget PG? is that considered cariboo?

O+ FL
Posted: May 30, 2014 at 10:06 Quote
Depends on interpretation, I would think. Some consider it "northern cariboo", some simply "northern BC" or the Omenica. Kind of like purgatory, really.

Posted: Jun 5, 2014 at 5:03 Quote
williams lake free shuttle service schedule
http://ridethecariboo.ca/news/multiple-regions/free-shuttles-shangri-la-mountain-biking

Posted: Jun 20, 2014 at 11:43 Quote
Im down to ride any day after 630 shuttle or pedal

O+
Posted: Jul 4, 2014 at 15:40 Quote
Free Shuttles in July in Williams Lake every Saturday and Sunday. For more details see http://ridethecariboo.ca/news/multiple-regions/free-shuttles-shangri-la-mountain-biking

O+
Posted: Jul 4, 2014 at 15:41 Quote
On Friday, July 4, come and join the Williams Lake Cycling Club as we do a special Midnight viewing of the latest mountain bike film from New World Disorder and Red Bull Media House, Rad Company. Featuring Brandon Semenuk, this film showcases the skills and passion that have made him one of the most versatile riders on the planet. Brandon handpicked a crew of riders who drive and inspire him and amongst them is local rider James Doerfling, throwing down as only he can.

Thanks to Paradise Cinemas and Red Shreds, we are able to offer an outstanding deal, $15 gets you a Midnight showing of the movie and a membership for the Williams Lake Cycling Club. The club will in turn donate the entire ticket revenue to Brayden Methot and his family to assist them in any way possible.

Copies of the video will be available and rumor has it that James will be in town and may be around for a bit of a signing session following the presentation.

The movie is only going to be the culmination of the evening though. Being Friday, we plan on getting things started with the weekly Jumps and Jugs shuttles leaving Red Shreds at 6:00 pm. Food and drink to follow, as usual, at the Laughing Loon. Throw in a stop at Chutsey’s place on the way to the Theatre and you have the makings of a stellar night.

Riding bikes, good food, cold beverages and building community, what more could a mortal ask for?

For a sneak peak of the movie, check out the official trailer.

http://ridethecariboo.ca/news/multiple-regions/rad-company-premier-williams-lake-july-4th

O+
Posted: Jul 8, 2014 at 12:24 Quote
Hey cariboo riders! Me and a buddy are going to be up your way next Monday (July 14th) eve and Tuesday (July 15) during the day, anyone available to show us some dh/fr trails? We have one vehicle and beers!! Cheers

Posted: Jul 25, 2014 at 16:05 Quote
I'm in Williams lake for the summer and I'm looking for someone to ride with. I usually ride Sumas Ledgeview Bear and RED or Vedder. I'm from Abbotsforrd email me mike@heli.net

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013731
Mobile Version of Website