What bums you out.

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
What bums you out.
  • Previous Page
Posted: Jan 19, 2008 at 21:19 Quote
What bums you out. For me its getting injured or watching a friend get injured.

Posted: Jan 19, 2008 at 21:29 Quote
the god damn snow!

Posted: Jan 19, 2008 at 21:34 Quote
When I can't ride...or when somethings wrong with my ride.

Chom,

Posted: Jan 19, 2008 at 21:38 Quote
crashing/not-winning/the energy it takes to ride/the aches after the days ride/people giving me shit for riding/bikes being expensive/people giving me shit for being shit/not nailing a trick/not being smooth/getting showed up by the young'uns.

All for that small glimpse of "zen". That's how good it is

Posted: Jan 19, 2008 at 22:02 Quote
crashing/not being able to sleep/constant rain/running out of weed.

Posted: Jan 19, 2008 at 22:03 Quote
Snow no doubt about it.
When you pay 10 bucks to see a movie and it SUCKS!
Smile
and lack of money for new bike stuff.

Posted: Jan 19, 2008 at 22:05 Quote
chomers wrote:
When I can't ride...or when somethings wrong with my ride.

exactly. When I don't get to ride in a day, I'm usually fairly bummed out

And when the bikes broken, I have to fix/pay for it, plus no riding

Posted: Jan 19, 2008 at 22:24 Quote
no-one rides in my home country Frown

Posted: Jan 19, 2008 at 22:32 Quote
ksavbikes wrote:
the god damn snow!

Posted: Jan 19, 2008 at 22:39 Quote
Having little kids stand on top of your jumps, then on accident have their foot start sliding down the side and ruin the nice shape of the lip/landing. After than they usually pretend nothing they did was bad and get mad when you scold them for it. Seriously, I build them, you degrade them and don't work at all. Soo lame.

Next would be riders complaining about the size of the jumps, yet once they learn how to jump them properly the size is fine, and then start complaining when you want to build them bigger.

Last would be kids who ask you how long the gap is for each big jump. They put out a number than is 3 or more feet bigger than it is, tell all their friends and nickname the jump after their guessed distance. Example: the 15 footer. After I build jumps I don't bring down a tape measurer just so I can tell everyone how big it is. I don't care about the size, I just love to jump them.

Posted: Jan 19, 2008 at 22:40 Quote
scrippsranchDJ wrote:
Having little kids stand on top of your jumps, then on accident have their foot start sliding down the side and ruin the nice shape of the lip/landing. After than they usually pretend nothing they did was bad and get mad when you scold them for it. Seriously, I build them, you degrade them and don't work at all. Soo lame.

Next would be riders complaining about the size of the jumps, yet once they learn how to jump them properly the size is fine, and then start complaining when you want to build them bigger.

Last would be kids who ask you how long the gap is for each big jump. They put out a number than is 3 or more feet bigger than it is, tell all their friends and nickname the jump after their guessed distance. Example: the 15 footer. After I build jumps I don't bring down a tape measurer just so I can tell everyone how big it is. I don't care about the size, I just love to jump them.

that sound good not. no-one rides in my home country

Posted: Jan 19, 2008 at 22:42 Quote
when you watch a crazy movie bmx or mountain biking and you get soo amped but you can't go ride that exact moment and you have to wait

Posted: Jan 19, 2008 at 22:45 Quote
garthm wrote:
when you watch a crazy movie bmx or mountain biking and you get soo amped but you can't go ride that exact moment and you have to wait

Posted: Jan 19, 2008 at 23:03 Quote
recovering from surgery.

Posted: Jan 20, 2008 at 9:17 Quote
This doesnt bum me out it just makes me angry. When a little kid cuts between trails and cuts you off, and you nearly take him out, and then his dad bitches at you like its your fault.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010598
Mobile Version of Website