Finally!

Well done!

Brake arm option?

XL option?

Thanks Smile

(My Current runaround)

photo

Smile

That is cool man. What is the weight on that frame? I heard those were beasts! Years ago when i was going through my search for a better riding rear suspension design, i was looking at those.

Then the Silencer that never happened.

Now everything is carbon. Not apposed to carbon, who knows maybe we will have one in a couple years. They are just so damn expensive. The material is like 10x the cost of steel or aluminum, then the cost of a mold is huge. Not sure on the labor build time vs metal.

O+ FL
Posted: Dec 26, 2015 at 15:54 Quote
An xl option would be sweeet!

Posted: Dec 29, 2015 at 8:35 Quote
Hey guys, here is a new video we put together.

Views: 824    Faves: 2    Comments: 4

Posted: Jan 14, 2016 at 8:33 Quote
That's a sick video. When my bike explodes, I'm definitely looking at you guys.

Posted: Jan 14, 2016 at 11:34 Quote
There is no cornering in the entire video. I understand it is very quick over the rough but how does it corner?

Posted: Jan 14, 2016 at 12:56 Quote
ibishreddin wrote:
There is no cornering in the entire video. I understand it is very quick over the rough but how does it corner?

It corners just fine. That trail does not have any high speed bermed out turns really. Really does not corner much different from your normal setups. The wheelbase lengthens during compression, and your first ride or so you just adjust your bodyweight to it slightly. But for me personally, it is not too noticable.

I know i have read in the past some people say high pivots suck in corners, but they probably have not ridden one.

We will be making another video here in a few weeks. Try to get the cornering shots for you guys.

In our first video, the trail had some high speed berms on a section of trail that is now abondoned. Would have been great in a video.

O+
Posted: Jan 14, 2016 at 19:53 Quote
If you put the pivot point idler/gear on a sliding mount could the rider dial in a little chain growth for more pedally trails? Maybe not super useful on your DH frame but on a 6" bike being able to change between bump sucking goodness and a bit more pedal responsiveness would be pretty cool.

Posted: Jan 15, 2016 at 1:25 Quote
Do you have a website

Posted: Jan 15, 2016 at 10:20 Quote
Yes, you could do that and tune it depending on where you want to place the idle gear. High pivots already pedal very well because they naturally have good antisquat. My bike pedals better than any of my previous bikes.

Posted: Jan 15, 2016 at 10:21 Quote
Heaney wrote:
Do you have a website

We are working on that at the moment. Hopefully in the next month or so we will have it up.

Posted: Jan 15, 2016 at 10:28 Quote
For all following this, i have posted another thread about what peoples wants are for a gearbox bike setup. I would be using a Pinion gearbox.

Posted: Jan 16, 2016 at 8:53 Quote
Can you provide a link to that thread?

Posted: Jan 16, 2016 at 14:12 Quote
It is here on pinkbike in the DH forum titled "GEARBOX CENSUS"

O+
Posted: May 26, 2016 at 15:02 Quote
This page went very quiet.. what happened?

Posted: May 28, 2016 at 20:52 Quote
This is relevant to my interests. I've got a Canfield Jedi now, and I'm super happy with it.

But if anything happens to it... a gearboxed 8" bike with an even higher pivot sounds pretty sweet.

http://ridemonkey.bikemag.com/threads/the-pinions-are-coming-the-pinions-are-coming.276359/

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.021707
Mobile Version of Website