Post your BROOKLYN MACHINE WORKS bikes
Posted: Oct 18, 2012 at 13:11 Quote
[IMG]http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i457/rover6640/pict1474zb2.jpg[/IMG]

Posted: Nov 23, 2013 at 2:06 Quote
Time for a Brooklyn thread revival!

Right side Brooklyn Machine Works Race Link 32

This is my latest bike purchase.

Posted: Jan 19, 2014 at 23:39 Quote
Gonna respray swingarm all black. And there will be chromed cranks n weggie pedals on the wishlist.

My bmw Minilink, lucky number 13

Posted: Jan 21, 2014 at 19:12 Quote
BallaKalleBalle wrote:
Gonna respray swingarm all black. And there will be chromed cranks n weggie pedals on the wishlist.

My bmw Minilink, lucky number 13

Verryyy interesting....putting the sc320 on your minilink..might have to copy your idea. How does it ride? Travel is pretty short on it and do you spfind some compromises in stiffness (especially while braking)?

Posted: Jan 25, 2014 at 21:09 Quote
Okay, so I bit your steez BKB…I mounted my SC32on the Minilink…rides like shit..

j/k - rides f*cken awesome…brings the front end height way down and I don't feel like I miss the extra 1" of travel…braking under speed does leave some stiffness to be desired (but that is to be expected)…will post a pic of the updated ride in a bit…

revive the ol skewl BMW…fack those wacky fixies..

Posted: Jan 29, 2014 at 0:54 Quote
Hi guys, i'm trying to get hold of the forward and middle dropout options for the Race Link. Also, my frame seemingly has no numbers on it anywhere, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Posted: Jan 29, 2014 at 8:57 Quote
deadmeat25 wrote:
Hi guys, i'm trying to get hold of the forward and middle dropout options for the Race Link. Also, my frame seemingly has no numbers on it anywhere, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

As for dropouts, try to get a hold of BMW, they have a user profile right here on this page, but I have heard that they are doing some reconstruction in the company so maybe it will take some time for them to get back to you.

Framenumbers are usually on the left upper shockmount on the frame and on the left dropout on the swingarm. But I have heard that some other Brooklyn owners seem to have various placings and/or missing numbers all together.

If you havent done it allready, post some pictures of your ride!

Posted: Jan 29, 2014 at 9:31 Quote
How do i find their profile?
Just servicing my forks, will get some pics on soon Smile

There no frame numbers on my bike anywhere Frown not on the dropouts, the shock mount, bottom bracket, nowhere Frown

Posted: Jan 29, 2014 at 9:40 Quote
deadmeat25 wrote:
How do i find their profile?
Just servicing my forks, will get some pics on soon Smile

There no frame numbers on my bike anywhere Frown not on the dropouts, the shock mount, bottom bracket, nowhere Frown

How about:
https://www.pinkbike.com/u/brooklynmachine/

I see, what forks are you running?

Posted: Jan 29, 2014 at 10:18 Quote
At the moment i'm running a 200mm RS Domain RC DC.
I'm just running with the steel theme Smile

I've only recently got the frame after wanting one since, well, forever, and i've just built it with what i have, get everything working, see where i'm at.

Posted: Jan 29, 2014 at 10:21 Quote
deadmeat25 wrote:
At the moment i'm running a 200mm RS Domain RC DC.
I'm just running with the steel theme Smile

I've only recently got the frame after wanting one since, well, forever, and i've just built it with what i have, get everything working, see where i'm at.

I see. I recently got my RaceLink as well, its been a dream bike almost for as long as I have been into mountainbiking.

Well, looking forward to some pictures.

Posted: May 24, 2014 at 21:09 Quote
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f378/mintyRL/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20140524_204806105_HDR_zps21c02a20.jpg
Money troubles over (for now)…Bertha is off the chopping block and back safely in the stable..

Rebuilt with old school gucci parts…might throw on a Super T in a few weeks and take her for a shuttle run.

Posted: Jun 8, 2014 at 20:21 Quote
I'm restless and have too many spare parts laying around to leave my bikes alone Camera
photo

Posted: Jun 8, 2014 at 21:18 Quote
It looks alot better with the Maverick fork. But I do suspect that it rides a bit better with the Marzocchi?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.049606
Mobile Version of Website