Show your Glory!

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
Show your Glory!
Posted: Mar 4, 2015 at 11:45 Quote
photo

wait after my new chainguide and chain

Posted: Mar 4, 2015 at 11:46 Quote
Got this problem. I talk with Giant Portugal for their lifetime warranty and they said that the Downhill frames is only 3 years of warranty. Next I went to London and for my luck, I live right in front of the Radlett Giant Bicycles Store.

I asked if the Downhill frames have only 3 years of warranty and they said that they have lifetime warranty of all frames.

I show them the pictures of the cracked frame and they told me that I have to talk with the bike shop that sold me the bike. The Bike Shop is closed. This is my price

Cracked GIANT Glory DH 2008 Frame

O+
Posted: Mar 6, 2015 at 10:54 Quote
Just arrived straight from the store.

Just came through my door last night. Bone stock right now, but I don't plan on doing much for a while except changing the god awful saddle and cutting the post. It's rare I have a bone-stock bike with no dirt on it, so I hung it from the scale and it came in at 37.8lb. Not bad for a mid-range build. Can't wait to get her set up!

Posted: Mar 10, 2015 at 12:42 Quote
smike wrote:
Just arrived straight from the store.

Just came through my door last night. Bone stock right now, but I don't plan on doing much for a while except changing the god awful saddle and cutting the post. It's rare I have a bone-stock bike with no dirt on it, so I hung it from the scale and it came in at 37.8lb. Not bad for a mid-range build. Can't wait to get her set up!

Do you know if this model is only for Canada or can it be purchased in the US?

Posted: Mar 10, 2015 at 12:53 Quote
that model is not available in the US.

it's kinda stupid really.

O+
Posted: Mar 10, 2015 at 13:16 Quote
Nobble wrote:
that model is not available in the US.

it's kinda stupid really.

We lucked out this year. One of the few times ever.

O+
Posted: Mar 10, 2015 at 13:22 Quote
The 2015 model has a lot of nice new details. Like frame protection on the BB/downtube, integrated chainstay and seatstay guards, and fork bumpers (that double as cable guides). Also, cable routing has been re-routed to the top of the downtube instead of underneath.

Posted: Mar 10, 2015 at 15:26 Quote
Anyone want to ship that model to the US for me tup

O+
Posted: Mar 10, 2015 at 16:39 Quote
volcom187 wrote:

I'll make you a straight up trade for a glory 0. Deal?

Posted: Mar 10, 2015 at 16:58 Quote
smike wrote:
volcom187 wrote:

I'll make you a straight up trade for a glory 0. Deal?

I wouldn't want the Glory 1 if I had the Glory 0 haha. I don't want to spent over $6,600 USD on the Glory 0. But I also don't want a Glory 2. Which leaves me with the Glory 1 but unfortunately they don't sell them in the U.S.
Know any bike shops that will ship it the U.S.??

Posted: Mar 10, 2015 at 17:00 Quote
Wire me the money, I'll buy the bike, then meet you at the border with it.

O+
Posted: Apr 2, 2015 at 5:34 Quote
The bike isn't fully assembled yet but here is the paint job My buddy did on my 2008 Giant Glory. Hes an automotive painter by trade so the primer, paint, and clear are all automotive (all Adui colors he had laying around from previous jobs) We stayed close to the format of the stock bikes from that time but changed up the color and a few details.
Olde Glory
  Olde Glory
Olde Glory

I'm hoping the bike will be together by the end of the month at the latest

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.042617
Mobile Version of Website