Post your Urban/Dj/Park Bikes

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
Post your Urban/Dj/Park Bikes
O+
Posted: Apr 5, 2014 at 11:11 Quote
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f309/Danimal584/myp26.jpg
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f309/Danimal584/axidxxondj.jpg
My 2014 P.26, changed out some Deity Goodies and new Avid XX rear brake,

Posted: Apr 6, 2014 at 1:10 Quote
Complete at last have to say i am very happy with the outcome thanks to everyone that helped me research the specific parts i wanted suited to me

The choice modulation and reach adjustment you get with these make for the perfect brake knew i wouldnt be doing anything majorly downhill but wanted something better than the cross country and the trial specific are fine for stop starts but fade quite bad over time so went for the E3 slap in the middle of the hope range.

usually coming with a 160mm rotor and mount i opted out for a 180 and have to say im glad i did even tho they pads are still bedding in they still feel amazing. Goes to show that quality UK Manufacturing isn t dead.

Posted the other week but hadn't completed my build, but here she is finished and clean after a burn around Thetford forest Lime Burner trail. Smile

Posted: Apr 6, 2014 at 9:48 Quote
Jimbam wrote:
Complete at last have to say i am very happy with the outcome thanks to everyone that helped me research the specific parts i wanted suited to me

The choice modulation and reach adjustment you get with these make for the perfect brake knew i wouldnt be doing anything majorly downhill but wanted something better than the cross country and the trial specific are fine for stop starts but fade quite bad over time so went for the E3 slap in the middle of the hope range.

usually coming with a 160mm rotor and mount i opted out for a 180 and have to say im glad i did even tho they pads are still bedding in they still feel amazing. Goes to show that quality UK Manufacturing isn t dead.

Posted the other week but hadn't completed my build, but here she is finished and clean after a burn around Thetford forest Lime Burner trail. Smile
I saw that brake on crc. want!

Posted: Apr 6, 2014 at 12:40 Quote
ldukeshire wrote:
Jimbam wrote:

I got my local shop to order it in as i wanted a different disk and mount, plus you should support your local scene! You should definitely get one you wont be disappointed!

Posted: Apr 6, 2014 at 16:01 Quote
Jimbam wrote:
ldukeshire wrote:
Jimbam wrote:

I got my local shop to order it in as i wanted a different disk and mount, plus you should support your local scene! You should definitely get one you wont be disappointed!
Most of the shops in my area suck. Also I had bought a new brake last year and it serves it's purpose. maybe when I need a new one though

Posted: Apr 7, 2014 at 3:59 Quote
photo

now have NS Terra bars and only back brake

Posted: Apr 7, 2014 at 10:49 Quote
Hey guys. I just got a wheelset and it has this logo on it. Not sure who makes it or what the brand is. The rear hub is a very close copy of a Fire Eye, the 10mm axle system. Im not sure what brand they are. Any help would be appreciated.
i acquired a wheelset and this logo is on the hubs. Any clue as to what company this is CHUMBA Racing. is what it is. Thanks for the help guys.

O+
Posted: Apr 19, 2014 at 4:36 Quote
BSal wrote:
Hey guys. I just got a wheelset and it has this logo on it. Not sure who makes it or what the brand is. The rear hub is a very close copy of a Fire Eye, the 10mm axle system. Im not sure what brand they are. Any help would be appreciated.
i acquired a wheelset and this logo is on the hubs. Any clue as to what company this is CHUMBA Racing. is what it is. Thanks for the help guys.
That would be "Chumba racing"

O+
Posted: Apr 23, 2014 at 21:19 Quote
photo
Azonic World Force Bars and Marz DJ1
Chub Hub

Frame: Versus "Jab"

Fork: Marzocchi Dirt Jumper 1, 100mm travel, 20mm thru, Black

Cranks: Shimano Saint M810 w/ 36t Chainring

Bottom Bracket: Shimano Saint M810, Gold

Brake/Lever: Formula Mega w/ 6" Hayes Rotor

Freewheel: 16t White Industries ENO

Rims: DMR Backline 36h front / Mavic 729 rear

Tires: Intense 26x2.25 Micro Knobby front / 26x2.25 MK2 rear

Pedals: Premium Slim PC Platform BMX pedal

Handlebar: Azonic World Force 29" width, 31.8mm clamp, 3" Rise

Stem: Thomson Elite X4 31.8, 50mm ext. 0 degree rise

Seatpost: Thomson 27.2

Seat: Mongoose

Headset: FSA Impact 1 1/8" Sealed Cartridge

Chain: Bell, Gold

Hubset:
Front: 36h DMR, 20mm thru axle
Rear: 32h CHUB hub by TheHive

Spokes: DT Black w/ Black Nipples

Grips: Specialized Grappler Lock-on

Posted: Apr 25, 2014 at 14:00 Quote
photo

Bike Spec's:

Frame: Dartmoor two6player
Fork: Rockshox Sektor solo air 150mm, lowered to 100mm, tapered, 15mm maxle
Bars: Deity Topsoil
Stem: Easton Havoc
Cranks: Truvativ Descendant
Wheels: Dt Swiss 480 rims, Dt 350 hubs w/36 star ratchet upgrade, Dt champion spokes, Dt pro lock nips, atomlab 12mm bolt on rear axle, maxle front, 14t king cog
Tires: Kenda small block 8
Brake: Shimano XT, Avid hs1 rotor
Pedals: Deity Compound
Headset: Cane Creek 40
Tubes: Maxxis ultralight
Chain: KMC x8.99 Chainring: Blackspire 32t
Seat: Integral
Seat post: Macneil
Seatclamp: Loaded
Grips: Deity Classic

Posted: May 5, 2014 at 11:52 Quote
eddycheever wrote:
photo

Bike Spec's:

Frame: Dartmoor two6player
Fork: Rockshox Sektor solo air 150mm, lowered to 100mm, tapered, 15mm maxle
Bars: Deity Topsoil
Stem: Easton Havoc
Cranks: Truvativ Descendant
Wheels: Dt Swiss 480 rims, Dt 350 hubs w/36 star ratchet upgrade, Dt champion spokes, Dt pro lock nips, atomlab 12mm bolt on rear axle, maxle front, 14t king cog
Tires: Kenda small block 8
Brake: Shimano XT, Avid hs1 rotor
Pedals: Deity Compound
Headset: Cane Creek 40
Tubes: Maxxis ultralight
Chain: KMC x8.99 Chainring: Blackspire 32t
Seat: Integral
Seat post: Macneil
Seatclamp: Loaded
Grips: Deity Classic

nicest dartmoor so far

Posted: May 16, 2014 at 11:11 Quote
Back to Holy Rollers for the summer

2010 Santa Cruz Jackal and 2010 Range Rover Sport HSE

Posted: May 16, 2014 at 13:31 Quote
Wow that fork on the Dartmoor need to be lowered.

Posted: May 17, 2014 at 0:46 Quote
BSal wrote:
Wow that fork on the Dartmoor need to be lowered.

Read the spec list and you will notice that it says 'lowered to 100mm'

Posted: May 17, 2014 at 7:05 Quote
Missed that. Good, good.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.032930
Mobile Version of Website