Abbotsford General Discussion Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Abbotsford General Discussion Thread
O+
Posted: Jul 14, 2015 at 21:38 Quote
Just a heads up, today I was riding at Sumas and came across two logs placed across the trail. They were on the lower portion on Knob Gobbler just before the switchbacks start. Nothing else on the rest of the trail.

O+
Posted: Aug 26, 2015 at 21:12 Quote
Anybody know what's up with the new "Private Property - No Trespassing" signs where the trails meet Westview? Is this just a CYA thing or are there new developments in the relationship with the landowner? Rode Ledgeview today anyways - nothing's changed on the trails.

O+
Posted: Aug 27, 2015 at 20:59 Quote
maybe this ---> http://www.abbotsford.ca/Assets/2014+Abbotsford/Planning+and+Development/Planning/Neighbourhood+Plans/McKee+Peak+Neighbourhood+Plan+Letter.pdf
has something to do with it...

Posted: Nov 4, 2015 at 9:05 Quote
Pump found on Ledgeview access road Tues Nov 3. Message me if this is yours and you'd like it back. Anyone know if there is anywhere else i can post this since the FVMBA site no longer has a forum?

O+
Posted: Nov 4, 2015 at 12:27 Quote
If you are on Facebook there is a fvmba page you could post it on

Posted: Dec 2, 2015 at 17:37 Quote
Mcleod/fire rake left at highlands parking area on Mckee/Ledgeview. They ain't cheap, you probably want it back. Message me for reunification.

Posted: Dec 13, 2015 at 11:00 Quote
Hey guys, I am stoked to share Keep It Real with you everyone! Come out to The University of Fraser Valley on Friday December 18th to celebrate mountain biking, film and good vibes.

Where:
University of the Fraser Valley: Lecture Theater B101
33844 Kind Rd Abbotsford

When:
Friday December 18th, Doors at 7PM!

Tickets are $15 at the door. Cash only, please!

A cut of the door sales will go towards the Fraser Valley Mountain Bike Association (FVMBA) to help support the local riding scene! I have worked really hard over the past six months on this so it would mean the world to me if you could make it! Lastly, spread the word and spread the stoke so we can get a full house!

More info here:

https://www.facebook.com/events/796848717110557/

Trailer:

Views: 25,588    Faves: 205    Comments: 30

Take it easy!

Posted: Dec 17, 2015 at 18:03 Quote
A red plastic wheelbarrow has been liberated from the Junkyard Zombie trail on Mckee. If you've seen it or borrowed it could you please let me know. Trails don't get built/maintained without tools...

O+
Posted: Feb 1, 2016 at 15:44 Quote
I found a GoPro camera on Ledgeview last week. Send me a pm if it's yours. Thx.

Posted: Mar 7, 2016 at 8:06 Quote
Army Green Cove Shocker stolen from my house yesterday afternoon. Black 2013 R2C2 Boxxer, Saint cranks, black and gold Answer bars, ano green wheels. Please contact me or the APD if you see anything. Thanks.

Posted: Mar 19, 2016 at 0:57 Quote
Late post, but to whomever cleared Junkyard Zombie after the windstorms last week, the effort is appreciated, but please do not cut live trees. These were an intentional part of the trail features design. If you are not comfortable with them, ride arounds were available. Thanks, the builder,

Posted: May 19, 2016 at 16:34 Quote
Hello fellow riders and builders. We are on the final push to completing the bike park. We need your help to finish it off. So if you have any free time during the day Saturday please come out and support your bike park. We have a limited number of shovels so if you have a shovel please bring it. Hope to see you out there!
For those who have yet to come to the park, parking is located infront of the AGREC Centre by the BMX track and the park is located under the powerlines towards Gladwin Road.

For more info on the park follow us on out facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/Abbybikepark/

Posted: Jun 27, 2016 at 13:43 Quote
Insulated water bottle found on Ledgeview yesterday. No one had come back for it by dusk so i grabbed it. Looks brand new. Let me know if it's yours and you want it back.

Posted: Jun 29, 2016 at 13:35 Quote

Nice work! That's some serious shovel time...

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.036015
Mobile Version of Website