|Seller:||bradwalton Plus | Login to contact seller | seller History | Add to My Watch List|
|Location:||Bellingham , Washington , United States|
|Date:||Mar-27-2020 9:52:22 Views: 148 Watch Lists: 1|
|Category:||All Mountain/Enduro Bikes|
|Wheel Size:||27.5" / 650B|
|Restrictions:||Reasonable offers only, No Trades, Local pickup only|
2018 Rocky Mountain Slayer, XL, BRAND NEW FRAME, lots of new parts. The front triangle cracked so Rocky replaced it with this brand new front end. I meticulously rebuilt the bike over several nights in my shop. You will not find a cleaner used bike than this one.
- Rock Shox Lyrik RL 170mm, just serviced with fresh oil
- Rock Shox Super Deluxe RLC coil rear shock with lockout, #450 spring, has bearing eyelet at the main link, suspension is silky smooth
- RaceFace Atlas 35x35mm handlebar
- RaceFace Atlas 50mm stem
- RaceFace Atlas Cinch green cranks 175mm w/ 32t ring
- Hope stainless press fit bottom bracket
- Shimano Saint brakes. Fresh bleed. 200mm front 180 rear. Brand new metallic brake pads rear. Front are at 75% life. Ice tech rotors.
- Shimano XTR 11sp shifter and derailleur. Derailleur is fairly new.
- Brand new Shimano XT 11speed cassette 11-42
- New Sensus ODI lock-on grip
- Chromag Trailmaster saddle
- Brand new Spank Spike Vibrocore Boost alloy rear wheel
- Ethirteen alloy front wheel with RockShox torque caps
- Schwalbe Magic Mary 2.6 Addix front tire, tubeless
- Maxxis Shorty Exo 2.5 rear tire, tubeless
- Bikeyoke Revive dropper post 160mm
- CaneCreek headset
- Shimano XT chain
Between the new main frame, new parts, and overall cleanliness of of the bike, it appears brand new in person. There are some heavy cosmetic scratches on the chain stay yoke from rear tire debris, can only be seen with the rear wheel removed. The frame alone cost $3,000 retail. Reasonable offers considered.
Cool FeaturesSubmit a Story to Pinkbike
RSSPinkbike RSS Feed